"Allocates Vengeant Cascade" does not work?

Now I am not completely sure about this, but this is the way for me to get to know I guess.

I crafted Vengeant Cascade on to my amulet, and I have the skill Point on my skill tree now. However, it says that it is unallocated, and if I try to put a skill Point in it, it says requirements not met (obv i should not even have to put a skill Point in it, right?). However it obv says "attack projectiles return to you from final Target", but I can not see any projectiles return. Not even If I go down to hte basic amount of chains and in however big mob packs I try I see no projectiles returning. I am using Cobra lash. And tried it out with other skills aswell, but none where I could see any projectiles returning either, kinda gave up because there is no good skill to see either (if it would work).

https://imgur.com/a/UVWG9yA
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2019, 10:28:35 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
following this post to see if this is fixed
following this post. Have the same problem
Following as well, can't seem to get any skill to work
following this post. Have the same problem
I want this node too, waiting for some info, I'm waiting for now.
"
Tattmman wrote:
Now I am not completely sure about this, but this is the way for me to get to know I guess.

I crafted Vengeant Cascade on to my amulet, and I have the skill Point on my skill tree now. However, it says that it is unallocated, and if I try to put a skill Point in it, it says requirements not met (obv i should not even have to put a skill Point in it, right?). However it obv says "attack projectiles return to you from final Target", but I can not see any projectiles return. Not even If I go down to hte basic amount of chains and in however big mob packs I try I see no projectiles returning. I am using Cobra lash. And tried it out with other skills aswell, but none where I could see any projectiles returning either, kinda gave up because there is no good skill to see either (if it would work).

https://imgur.com/a/UVWG9yA

Thanks for your report.

When testing "Vengeant Cascade" with "Cobra Lash" I noticed a few things, first of all the projectile won't return until there are no remaining chains on a projectile.
Secondly the projectile from "Cobra Lash" doesn't last forever and can expire before it can return to you, Projectile Speed can help with this.

Could either of the above be the cause of what's occurring when you're using "Cobra Lash"?
Hi Jatin,

It appears to be bugged with *any* melee skill at this point, working properly with bow skills.

When using a melee weapon it will say "Requirements not met" https://gyazo.com/ddfe54bcd39236218388e9d24372a62d

I'm guessing that the node's code was maybe partially reused from the bow-mod for returning projectiles and that may be where part of this issue stems from?
"
Coollegolas wrote:
Hi Jatin,

It appears to be bugged with *any* melee skill at this point, working properly with bow skills.

When using a melee weapon it will say "Requirements not met" https://gyazo.com/ddfe54bcd39236218388e9d24372a62d

I'm guessing that the node's code was maybe partially reused from the bow-mod for returning projectiles and that may be where part of this issue stems from?

So the "Requirements not met" seems to be occurring with all Notables that are allocated with an Anointment AND are not connected to any other allocated point on the tree, you should still be receiving the benefits of the Notable.

When you mention *any* melee skills, which melee skills have you tried?
Correction - Lancing and Shattering steel both return.

Frost Blades and Cobra Lash were the first two tested in order to try and rule out melee, then we tried bows and split arrow was working so I jumped to conclusions. My apologies on that.

I guess that means my troubleshooting was wrong and likely unhelpful so far, but if you have specific questions the guy that I've been helping to test is in-game and I can grab you his character name if you'd like to talk with him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info