That one site that holds the entire currency values now has...

It spawned an offshoot THAT TELLS WHAT GEMS ARE WORTH god this isn't what I wanted a site telling you what is what X worth especially when the old owner is now gone and whomever owns this second site and the new site is just going to bury this economy within shambles

Oh what a mess

Sigh /rant

And yes I'm ranting because my sells haven't exactly been pleasing lately. Q_Q

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 16, 2013, 11:04:39 AM
"
It spawned an offshoot THAT TELLS WHAT GEMS ARE WORTH god this isn't what I wanted a site telling you what is what X worth especially when the old owner is now gone and whomever owns this second site and the new site is just going to bury this economy within shambles

Oh what a mess

Sigh /rant

You mean that site that got sold and now sells currency for real money? Ya, stop talking about them and anything they're doing, especially if its about them putting prices on things, its irrelevant.
"
habbey wrote:
"

Oh what a mess

Sigh /rant

You mean that site that got sold and now sells currency for real money? Ya, stop talking about them and anything they're doing, especially if its about them putting prices on things, its irrelevant.

Entire community is using that site that's the problem =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
never used the site, even when back in closed beta.

i don't know about you guys, but I don't like having my valuations of items/orbs "dictated" by an external website, which defeats the purposes of bartering in the first place. Hence I tend to rely on my instinct instead
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Those who refuse to learn are bound to fail. That site is a crutch, and anyone who uses it is only handicapping themselves.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Those who refuse to learn are bound to fail. That site is a crutch, and anyone who uses it is only handicapping themselves.

Amen to that
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
Crutch, maybe, but for pretty much everything save for perhaps chaos:exalted, it's pretty much accurate (Exalted is now something like 16-17 chaos, not 15... Price is on the rise)
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

So you mean the entire community well lets say 3/4 of them use that site and well THE GEM SITE NOW OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

._.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I have no clue what sites you're going on about, but I do find it ironic that your handle is True_Apathy yet you're whining about a site or sites that no one should really give two shits about.
Well It's been my name for awhile now including diablo so I'll make it clear here if you do daily trading like myself 6-7 hours a day every single person uses ''The site'' I can't even say it because apparently it got trouble due to it selling RMT stuff that site has spawned a second site that gives the value of gems Why I give a shit? Because I trade for my group It's how I maintain being on top 10 ladder with them

We spend exalted's chaos Alchemy chisels everything that's all the economy, Manipulation by the new owners is going to be devastating. What I'm saying is that that site is what controls the economy like the patriots from metal gear huh... kinda offtopic but yeah It affects everyone hell you don't even likely give a shit because you probably don't do much trading as I have or my group has.

aka we spend 3 up to 12 exalted's a day on maps if we get 76s 77s we don't do those until we exalt them as the proccess here

Maze
X
Exalted
Exalted
Exalted

Chisels?
Exalted Orbs?
Alchemy Orbs?
Chaos Orbs?
Regal Orbs?

You name it that site is what controls people's brains to make a trade and that's the end of the story. Literally if you try to counter them ''OH THAT X SITE SAYS THUS IT'S TRUE SORRY'' Okay SORRY NEXT person repeat.

A diamond supporter ahaha cmon and I thought you would at least have some knowledge of what is going on here. Nobody giving a shit? Please you have no clue.

God you piss me off simply because YOU'RE A DIAMOND SUPPORTER THAT HASN'T A SINGLE CLUE of what is happening

That's my situation other people use orbs for other uses obviously but that's just one of the factors here
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 16, 2013, 1:23:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info