Mirror Arrow + Blast chain Mines + Infernal Legion

I know there are issues with Mirror arrow right now, but I thought of an idea.

Take mirror arrow with infernal legion. Your minions will die before they expire (Increase duration nodes in case they don't)
Add in Unstable minions to make sure they die and deal a good amount of damage.
Now add in Blastchain for the sweat 5% More damage for each mine.

As far as I know, there is now limit on how many Mirrors you can have at one time and you can stack a very good amount of mines before detonating.

I don't the stuff for theorycrafting right now, but it should end up with a very nice amount of DPS. Just not sure how squishy/useless it can be versus end-game content
Last edited by Funinyourgame on Sep 9, 2019, 3:27:30 PM
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2019, 10:20:48 AM
SO here's what I found out

I manage to caculate an average of 88K minion instability + 30K Infernal Legion vs shaper
So a total DPS of over 120k per mirror explosion
With the new Siegebreaker belt, we get the old caustic ground on minion death. Calculating based of minion instability damage, we end up with 47K damage per second

What I'm not sure is how playable it is, but do you guys think its a good idea or its too little damage for the amount of hassle to play Mirror Arrow mines?

Might try this with the Necromancer as my first Non-SSF (I'm not lucky with gears at all)
and have you already tested the interaction?

I believe mirror arrow has a cooldown which should prevent you from spamming the skill with mines.

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
That cooldown can be bypassed by traps, I would assume the same mechanic would apply to the mines.
I have not tried the interaction, I'm basing the idea off the old Mirror arrow builds with a twist.
Also there is the Minefield support, it would reduce the damage, but might still have potential.
When traps had a 3 charge + cooldown setup you could bypass, but ever since they changed traps you couldn't.
"
Nubman wrote:
When traps had a 3 charge + cooldown setup you could bypass, but ever since they changed traps you couldn't.

On top of that, only one source of Infernal Legion can affect one Enemy.
50 burning Mirrors? Well, only 1 Infernal Legion deals damage.

So: Nice idea, but it won't work cause of more than one reason.
"
Arandur wrote:

On top of that, only one source of Infernal Legion can affect one Enemy.
50 burning Mirrors? Well, only 1 Infernal Legion deals damage.

So: Nice idea, but it won't work cause of more than one reason.

Same with the caustic ground effect from the belt. No stacking allowed.
I know they don't stack, but its "free damage". Infernal don't stack with itself but it would stack on top of a single caustic ground effect.

Regardless, I checked on my own with a quick set-up and as it was mentioned in the thread, the rework of Mine and Traps no longer help bypass the cooldown.

:'( Rip fun ideas. I'll try with summon skeleton. It doesn't have a cooldown and you would get a similar effect.
Last edited by Funinyourgame on Sep 12, 2019, 8:15:53 AM
In fact, mines did not "bypass" cooldown even in times traps did. I know it because I made Mirror arrow trap build couple of seasons ago and tested also interaction with mines
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Sep 12, 2019, 10:21:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info