How have you Guys linked LA? (Low dps)

I have LA + faster attack + Gmp + Chain + added chaos dmg
And Im only doing 500 dmg. Should i remove Chain? Plz help me!
Cheeers Kibbe
IGN: MeBeGirlFriend
swap out faster attack for weapon elemental dmg
and i dont know if added chaos is the best 5th gem to have, personally i would run added lightning instead for longer shocks
Okej, i Will try this out. Thx for posting;)
most people use LMP instead too
I Will even try this out. How about Chain? Is it good?!?!
Last edited by kibbza on Mar 16, 2013, 11:10:45 AM
"
kibbza wrote:
I Will even try this out. How about Chain? Is it good?!?!

the reason why u have such low dps is gmp and chain. replace gmp with lmp.
like others have suggested, replace chaos dmg with WED.

and yes, chain is great w/lmp
Last edited by Pi314 on Mar 16, 2013, 1:50:00 PM
The thing not to miss is other items that have +n-m damage for attacks, and "increased elemental damage with weapons." There are also some items that will increase attack speed. These are all part of the story.
"
kibbza wrote:
I have LA + faster attack + Gmp + Chain + added chaos dmg
And Im only doing 500 dmg. Should i remove Chain? Plz help me!
Cheeers Kibbe

What level are you? Chain might not be worth it earlier into cruel difficulty. Might drop your DPS way too much, also, your passive tree allocations can significantly boost your damage.

The problem with all those supports is they are very mana intensive, so keeping up mana might be a problem, and you might be able to run an aura or two and increase dps more than having chain would.

From my own experience, chain really only works well in large, open areas where the mobs are clustered together.

I would drop chaos for WED and GMP change to LMP and perk jalopy I would get ride of chain for now for added lightening dmg if u have it.
If you are using lightning arrow without life gain on hit you are doing it wrong...
i personally use LA + LMP + Chain + weapon ele + LoH and i believe it's the best combination.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info