Bone barrier bug

I think the recovery rate gained from Bone barrier is not working. Please fix.
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2020, 9:07:12 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I was actually coming on to post this bug. Just got Bone Barrier in Summoner tree and when you summon your minions you only get Energy Shield Recovery Rate. Life Recover Rate seems to be broken as it doesn't raise at all. Please fix!! This is probably huge for Hardcore Summoners trying out the new kicks
It could just be a visual bug since it's very hard to test :(, however the character screen is definitely not showing the values expected.
ign:Cursedflame
Last edited by Cursedflame on Sep 10, 2019, 4:14:42 PM
The character screen has never shown life recovery bonuses. It's just a tooltip issue. The recovery has always worked fine.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I have noticed this too. ES recharges is boosted by the passive as intended, but ES regeneration has no change. So at least some part is buggy.
"

Thanks for your report, I took a look at this and it seems to be working just fine.

Life/EnergyShield Recovery Rate will NOT be reflected in your Life/EnergyShield Regeneration per second.

For example, let's say you have 100 Life Regeneration per second and you have +30% to Life Recovery Rate, your Life Regeneration will still display 100 however you will be regenerating 130 per second.

I hope this helps.
Hello,
I think, that Bone Barrier doesn't applay +3 to all elemental resistances per minion up to 30%.
Right now I have 39% cold res, I summon 11 zombies, and my cold res doesn't grow.
Please, check this out :)
Yeah. The resistances per minion either isn't showing in the tooltip or is bugged.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"

Thanks for your report, I took a look at this and it seems to be working just fine.

Life/EnergyShield Recovery Rate will NOT be reflected in your Life/EnergyShield Regeneration per second.

For example, let's say you have 100 Life Regeneration per second and you have +30% to Life Recovery Rate, your Life Regeneration will still display 100 however you will be regenerating 130 per second.

I hope this helps.

Just a thing about that, the energy shield part increase in the character panel increase when you raise new pets... It seeem to be strange. Sure it's not a bug ? Perhaps a display bug I don't know
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"

I hope this helps.

If you have 200 life regen and 100 es regen, +30% to Life Recovery Rate and +30% to ES Recovery Rate.

Please change the display in Defense Tab like this:

Life Regeneration per Second 260 (200)
Energy Shield Regeneration per Second 130 (100)

@Jatin_GGG
I think it will help a lot people.
Could you please do this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info