unplayable fps all the time

i have been playing a lot last league with 40-60 fps, but this league (blight) have been really bad, im running on a sharp 8 fps, and a latency of 120 all the time on lowest settings (my latency is normal at 20-30 in any other game), even scaling down the game gives me no more than 11 fps, it feels like i have gotten a really low fps cap.
plz help ;D
Last edited by klugthefighter on Sep 7, 2019, 1:19:37 PM
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2019, 1:46:18 AM
Also have same problem.

Any one else?
Check on the option which GPU is used. I'm having a fps problem, where it uses the integrated graphic card and not the dedicated one.
"
vombat_master wrote:
Also have same problem.

Any one else?

Yes, same **** every patch, unplayable
Is this fixed for you guys yet? I have the same problem. 40-60 FPS on all previous leagues but for Blight it has been on 5-20 FPS constantly. I can run other games on my computer perfectly but just not POE.
Same for me and I am blocked in low resolution.
Someone fixed the issue?
Same for me and I am blocked in low resolution.
Someone fixed the issue?

EDIT: Thanks to CerbereGamer, i solved the issue
In nvidia configuration, 3D parameter, graphic processor prefered: dont let autoselect but your main graphic processor
Problem with selecting graphics card. I have integrated Intel HD card and much better Nvidia gtx m860 card on my laptop. In PoE menu i cant select my graphics card. I recently searched forums and FaQ pages and many people had these problems too, but i didnt find any solution. I have changed priority to that Nvidia card. but still nothing happens.
"
vombat_master wrote:
Problem with selecting graphics card. I have integrated Intel HD card and much better Nvidia gtx m860 card on my laptop. In PoE menu i cant select my graphics card. I recently searched forums and FaQ pages and many people had these problems too, but i didnt find any solution. I have changed priority to that Nvidia card. but still nothing happens.

So you tried this -->
EDIT: Thanks to CerbereGamer, i solved the issue
In nvidia configuration, 3D parameter, graphic processor prefered: dont let autoselect but your main graphic processor
Thank you, this helped me as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info