Game not working suddenly ?

So im level 41 so i have played this some while, and i last played it like an hour ago..

When i start the game it starts and i can login and choose character but it keeps loading "shore encampment" and it never finishes.. kind of freezes there..

EDIT
I just noticed i can login with my other character that is at level 1, but i cant use my main character ???

Any ideas ? This is kind of frustrating to not be able to play almost right after donating
Don't forget to register on the semi-official
Mumble server @ 212.16.110.165:64738 PW: poe

Last edited by NuclearAdmiral on Apr 6, 2012, 3:09:46 PM
Same here, I was playing with my archer main until, after entering my portal I experienced extreme lag and kept disconnecting. At first I didn't think much of it and just logoff for the day but today it was still like that.
I tried switching gateways but nothing changed.

Then I saw this post so I tried to create a new char; I did and everything was fine, no lag even in the encampment; I then tried to login again with my archer but I still can't play :(
Last edited by KartofenSalad on Apr 7, 2012, 7:22:27 AM
"
KartofenSalad wrote:
Same here, I was playing with my archer main until, after entering my portal I experienced extreme lag and kept disconnecting. At first I didn't think much of it and just logoff for the day but today it was still like that.
I tried switching gateways but nothing changed.

Then I saw this post so I tried to create a new char; I did and everything was fine, no lag even in the encampment; I then tried to login again with my archer but I still can't play :(

Exactly the same problem then :/
Don't forget to register on the semi-official
Mumble server @ 212.16.110.165:64738 PW: poe

Update, it just happened on my other char again and again after going back to the encampment after completing the same quest!!!!!
This time I used the waypoint of the submerged passage level 1 instead of using a portal because I was out of them but this can't be a coincidence.

The quest is "Dweller of the Deep" if I remember correctly.

I'm posting this in the bugs section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info