Noobzy's LA Templar (Level 95)

Hello, I was wondering if you have played hardcore and do you think this build is viable in it. Also on your helm it shows one of the gems being portal, is it supposed to be something else ?
"
Hello, I was wondering if you have played hardcore and do you think this build is viable in it. Also on your helm it shows one of the gems being portal, is it supposed to be something else ?

I don't play hardcore, but there's no reason the build shouldn't work. It picks up plenty of HP/resist/regen nodes and obviously you're using a bow so it's much safer than a melee templar build in that regard. The only issue with this build early game is a lack of dexterity, so you'll either have to temporarily pick up a couple of 30 dex nodes or grab some on gear.

I have the portal gem in my helm, simply because I don't really need another gem linked to my conductivity. To be honest, I don't even really need the support gems I do have in there. I should probably use my helm for something else, like decoy totem or summon skeletons spell totem.
@NoobzyRevamped in-game
hi man

can you post a 20--40--60--80 tree link for progression plz

thanks a lot
"
brackicool64 wrote:
hi man

thanks a lot

I didn't use this build until around level 70, but I'll post how I would do it if I used it from the start.
@NoobzyRevamped in-game
"
Noobzy wrote:
"
brackicool64 wrote:
hi man

thanks a lot

I didn't use this build until around level 70, but I'll post how I would do it if I used it from the start.

I've added a build progression section now!
@NoobzyRevamped in-game
hey, can u add ur dps with elehit and la pls?
//ty
ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
Last edited by bamelam on Mar 26, 2013, 1:36:07 PM
"
bamelam wrote:
hey, can u add ur dps with elehit and la pls?

Done.
@NoobzyRevamped in-game
How do you survive chaos dmg mobs? You dont have any chaos res not on gear,not in passives? I reckon you have ~ -80% chaos res,even with 8k life,that would be suicidal?
IGN: LineageTwoIsBetter
"
mrzombielv wrote:
How do you survive chaos dmg mobs? You dont have any chaos res not on gear,not in passives? I reckon you have ~ -80% chaos res,even with 8k life,that would be suicidal?

My chaos resistance is -60 right now, yeah. I don't really find chaos damage a problem most of the time. Its usually damage over time which is reasonably easy to avoid, and even when it is direct damage, I find it isn't quite as bursty as the other elements. Having some chaos resistance on your gear is obviously desirable, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get it - I certainly wouldn't undercap myself on other elements for it. I see it as more of a "luxury" stat. Hope that helps!

Edit: Obviously with lower HP it becomes a bit more of a problem, but you'll benefit from resistances on your chestpiece so there's a little bit more wiggle room with your other resistances.
@NoobzyRevamped in-game
Last edited by Noobzy on Mar 27, 2013, 5:11:46 PM
Do you recommend Lioneye's Glare, or get a higher dps thicket and keep resolute technique keystone passive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info