[PS4] - Error CE-34878-0

What time this happened
Happens all the time, usually the first time happens about 15 minutes since logging into my character, then usually you can last a little bit more until the next crash. Interestingly, it didn't happen at the beginning of Legion and very rarely during Synthesis.

Gateway / Location
It usually connects me to Amsterdam or London. Located in Spain.

Error messages when failing to teleport, or load into a zone.
None.

Are you crashing to the console dashboard, or disconnecting back to the login screen?
Console dashboard.

If you can reproduce the issue 100% of the time a video clip would be handy.
It's seemingly random, noticed it happened more during fights with a ton of enemies but who knows at this point.

Are you using a cabled connection, or Wifi.
WiFi.

What model console are you using?
Regular non-Pro PS4, model number might be CUH2116B.

Your gamertag or PSN ID (a private message is fine for this if you're uncomfortable posting this publicly.)
PSN ID: Kichencio
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2019, 3:31:45 PM
I get this same error very frequently as well. I’ve noticed it seems to happen more often the higher the level of your character. I’m assuming that it’s because the higher level your character, the more that is typically happening in mob battles ie. various attacks, curses, buffs/debuffs, etc and that it’s too many concurrent calculations and it just overwhelms the PS4s processor ( I have a PS4 Pro btw) and causes a crash. I’m on my third character and I’ve noticed the crashes get more frequent towards higher levels on all three. If that’s the case, I don’t know if that’s something they can fix unless they implement a limit, but that is very counterintuitive to the games design.
Hello,

Thanks for your report. We have changes that will be in the release of 3.8.0 which are intended to address various different blue screen errors some users experience. We'll be keeping a close eye on how these changes impact crash rates, and re-evaluate from there after they're deployed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info