'Commander of Darkness : All Resistances' not working

"
pshaw94 wrote:
even My Active Aura(Flesh and stone) gem is not connected with Generosity gem

Generosity gem saids it's effect only to connected gems
Why 'Flesh and stone' gem and All Resistances not working ??

Thanks for your report, this is intended as FleshAndStone doesn't affect you but it instead affects enemies around you.

The buff icon you receive when this skill is active is to show what Stance you're in and the effect that it may have on you in the case that you're in Sand Stance, however this buff on your is not part of the aura.

I hope this helps.
"
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
pshaw94 wrote:
even My Active Aura(Flesh and stone) gem is not connected with Generosity gem

Generosity gem saids it's effect only to connected gems
Why 'Flesh and stone' gem and All Resistances not working ??

Thanks for your report, this is intended as FleshAndStone doesn't affect you but it instead affects enemies around you.

The buff icon you receive when this skill is active is to show what Stance you're in and the effect that it may have on you in the case that you're in Sand Stance, however this buff on your is not part of the aura.

I hope this helps.
Since "Flesh and Stone" doesn't affect you, does that mean it's a functional second aura while under the effect of Mortal Conviction or Supreme Ego?

Attempting to activate "Flesh and Stone" while you have another aura reserved will deactivate that aura and vice-versa.

This is similar to what Pride/Blasphemy does. Pride/Blasphemy are also auras which do not affect you but you cannot have more than 1 reserved when you have Mortal Conviction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info