Clans/Guilds and Private Leagues

I know this was mentioned a while back but has there been any word on console getting the ability to create private leagues? Or possibly having a guild function? I have a few people I play with on a consistent basis and I'd love to have our own league or a guild stash to share items and currency.

Any updates on this matter?
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2019, 10:30:36 AM
^ Seconded. I want to know also. Need USB keyboard support for text and a few chat channels as well. The game is so antisocial it surprises me (I only just started a couple weeks ago).
I believe it had been stated that there is zero intent on supporting K/M play on console, which is depressing to say the least. Especially since XBOX just started K/M support for games a short while ago.

A guild system is something that is desperately needed. I honestly don't know why the game was even launched for consoles without it. Even from a financial aspect (Guild Stash Tabs), it would've made more sense to have a guild system intact long before now. This is actually my biggest issue with the game in XBOX, as well as my biggest desire for the 4.0 expansion. I truly believe that if it does not come with 4.0, it is not coming at all.

Private leagues would be nice, but for me it's on a far back burner. Functional improvements like guilds are far better for the game, and should take priority.

PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Last edited by R3SPAWN7045 on Aug 14, 2019, 2:25:43 AM
^ What why?! Omg I thought they just had a development plan for console they were working on, but to leave it like this?? Games like FFXIV have all this and more on PS4 and it works great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info