Map's Vendor recipe

Hi!

It shouldn't be a connected map?

It should be orchard, not primordial blocks
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2019, 11:19:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It doesn't need to be connected, it can be any map from the map's quadrant on the Atlas (of the proper tier).
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
It doesn't need to be connected, it can be any map from the map's quadrant on the Atlas (of the proper tier).
When did they change that? For as long as I’ve known, the recipe follows the upgrade path on the atlas. Sometimes there are 2 possible upgrades and switching the ingredient maps can toggle which map you get in return.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Aug 8, 2019, 11:49:58 AM
I thought that was the case based on the devs' replies. Normally I'd search for it, but I decided to spend as little time as possible on this toxic forum, so I'd be grateful if you quote me if you happen to stumble upon a source for either of our claims. :)

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Aug 8, 2019, 7:30:27 PM
"
Palit0w wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for your report, so Sunken City IS connected to Primordial blocks however the line connecting them seems to be missing.

You'll notice that Elder Influence will also be able to spread from Sunken City to Primordial Blocks as well.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
Palit0w wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for your report, so Sunken City IS connected to Primordial blocks however the line connecting them seems to be missing.

You'll notice that Elder Influence will also be able to spread from Sunken City to Primordial Blocks as well.

So Mark was right and I was wrong? Has it never been related to Atlas quadrants or was changed? I'm confused.

I’ve never heard the quadrant thing before so not sure where you heard that. There are a couple base item types that only drop in quadrants like steel and opal rings. Maybe that’s what you’re thinking of?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Corruption upgrading maps +1 level uses the quadrants.

Vendoring 3 to 1 is still based on connections on the atlas.
I just use Horizon orbs if I dont have the map I need as they are really cheap OR I'll gamble and just run those 3 connected maps while applying Zana mod Bloodlines with 90%+ Quant and I usually get the map that way but thats just my method.

would be nice though to hold down alt & tab over to the next tier map needed from any combination of 3 of the same maps that are 1 tier lower. Would be a decent QoL change! not connected? No problem bc we can change the rule as we go right!? Right!? Cmon y'all do it. You want me on that Wall. You NEED ME ON THAT WALL!
Last edited by AShugars on Aug 8, 2019, 8:53:13 PM
Certainly not base types. I think I could confuse it with corrupting maps, since getting +1 via corruption used to give the same map as if using a recipe. So many changes, so hard to catch up. %)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info