Last bumped on Aug 29, 2019, 10:11:06 AM
Looks like California is closer to singapore for us living in singapore
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:
Looks like California is closer to singapore for us living in singapore

LUL
if that is the case it is likely a local problem in SG causing the connection to get routed elsewhere.

That is why you should be Running WinMTR regardless of what you think (while you play with the lag)

It's not the first time nor will it be the last time that areas in asia have been so bad connection wise that the connection is forced to route to the US then back to the game server....there is nothing GGG can do to fix that, and in most cases it's an undersea cable break that can take months to get fixed.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Aug 7, 2019, 2:47:43 PM
If you're with Singtel, I have our provider working on fixing a routing problem affecting that ISP (traffic routing through HK). They should hopefully have it fixed soon, but it is taking longer than expected.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
If you're with Singtel, I have our provider working on fixing a routing problem affecting that ISP (traffic routing through HK). They should hopefully have it fixed soon, but it is taking longer than expected.

Yep with singtel , thanks for the notification
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

Thank you for the notification, getting tired of those "your ISP is having problems with you call them to fix the lag" bs
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
May I know if this has been fixed? Still getting constant stable 100+ ms
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

does we (Malaysia) have the same problem?
Last edited by ariyako on Aug 12, 2019, 9:07:08 AM
"
ariyako wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

does we (Malaysia) have the same problem?

If you're having issues, please run a WinMTR capture and I will take a look. There might be some other routing problem affecting Malaysia.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info