Is it feasible to host a PVP tournament at this point?

I know the only way is the bandit quests, but is it feasible? I'm thinking of organizing a tournament amongst our guildies and the public (in the name of beta testing, and a bit of fun of course ;)).

I.e. three players enter the "ring", one drops group and becomes the "referee". Players vote kill/save, players do not attack until referee counts down. Player left is obviously the victor and proceeds to next tier of tournament.

Is there a remote chance that this could work?
The real PVP system it self isn't even in the game yet, so no way you can host tournaments...
Sweeping Maid
"
nzrock wrote:
The real PVP system it self isn't even in the game yet, so no way you can host tournaments...

Why not? Is it impossible with the bandit quests?
"
maxwolfie wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:

Yes, but the bandit quest isn't real pvp, like what you see in every other game.
Sweeping Maid
"
nzrock wrote:
"
maxwolfie wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:

Yes, but the bandit quest isn't real pvp, like what you see in every other game.
It's still more than enough to hold a little pvp tournament
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
"
NotSorry wrote:

It's still more than enough to hold a little pvp tournament

I dunno, I would rather have a clear area(eg. traditional area style), then a questing area...
Sweeping Maid
Sounds like you have the details worked out maxwolf, don't listen to debby-downer there.

Just make sure you upload the fraps!
FFA loot sucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info