Is there a better way to get scrolls of wis without grinding common items day and night?

I just wanted to ask since it's a bit of a pain and it seems to be the only way I have found so far.
How deep are you into the game? I remember Scrolls of Wisdom being somewhat rare towards the beginning of the game, but now I got SoW up the wazoo.
Praise the Sun!
Right now only in the 12's but I did notice chests starting to drop them a bit more frequent.
I hit level 8 and on the ledge area, they are dropping like crazy here.
You could always do Hillock runs. Every new character you make starts with 3 scrolls and it takes less than a minute to run straight for hillock and kill him. Then just stuff the scrolls in storage and make a new character. Rinse, Repeat. You'll have several bundles of scrolls in no time.

I've never run out of scrolls just playing the game normally, but if I did, this is the method I'd use to get more.
"
SpiderCVIII wrote:
How deep are you into the game? I remember Scrolls of Wisdom being somewhat rare towards the beginning of the game, but now I got SoW up the wazoo.

Yeah I'd say for the first two difficulties, scrolls are a little tight but after that you'll start stockpiling them pretty fast.

Also don't try to identify everything. Only ID the stuff you might use.
If you have any unwanted orbs you can sell them for scrolls of wisdom - same with spare portal scrolls.
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
Lol , How can you run out of scrolls?
Just play game normally or party up.
With party you get more scrolls and better items.
Thanks MCGusto For giving me beta key !
?
Last edited by mimed on Jan 28, 2013, 2:37:52 PM
Its a habits we learned from playing Diablo games and that's only take in green and other colored items but avoid the white but in PoE we actually need the white to trade wisdom scroll at the beginning of the game.

It got me off guard too hehe! I guess we all need to adapt or no scroll for us when we're new.
A big thank you to Gari11 for the beta key! <3 on 4/13/2012

My video review and build if anyone interestd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbgrcYkpPdw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info