So I've had my Path of Exile Account for a year now

So I've had my Path of Exile Account for a year now? Turns out apparently I had to make a post on the fourms for a chance at a beta key? so I guess I get to wait now!! sweet

Anyways Wish me luck? any other requirements I should know about?
Last edited by Elith on Apr 6, 2012, 12:45:19 AM
Refresh Beta Invite Discussion all day long.

This is how i got my key :)
Thanks MCGusto For giving me beta key !
Good luck, you should donate, its a quick way to a key and you support these great indie devs.
"
proz213 wrote:
Refresh Beta Invite Discussion all day long.

This is how i got my key :)

Last Visited: April 5, 2012 11:59 PM
====================================

Real legit I hope I get my key then I have been here for a lot longer then that ): and I would pay but at the moment I am stuck with no, Debt or Credit card aside from my bestbuy credit
Last edited by Elith on Apr 6, 2012, 3:29:39 AM
"
Elith wrote:
So I've had my Path of Exile Account for a year now? Turns out apparently I had to make a post on the fourms for a chance at a beta key? so I guess I get to wait now!! sweet

Anyways Wish me luck? any other requirements I should know about?

Yay, I didn't know this!:) Fingers crossed for a beta key coming my way. I'll be able to pay next month, but I want to play NOW as I fell in love during the free weekend ^_^
I feel sorry for you! but wish you soon get beta key, I've been waiting for eight months, but still no luck, and now I continue to hope: D. Good luck for us xD
No Pain, No Gain...
oh well
Let us see if that works, I really want a beta key to finally try out the game.
Let the game begin

----- = Thanks aldraren for the beta invitation = -----
Special thanks to the nice person who donated a key to me!!
I can't wait then this game will be done finished!!! :) And I want to get beta key to try it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info