Mine Fractured Wall Location(s) Always Present Or Random.

I still have not found a fractured wall. Are they only revealed randomly or can I go to a specific mine location and always find the fractured wall there?

Ratsneve is very sensitive to the evil darkness and dies when careless venturing even slightly into the dark. So far this has made searching difficult. I've used up several flares now and that of course means more mining to purchase more flares. To become less sensitive to the darkness requires a WHOLE lot more mining and I'm thinking this may be one of those quests I leave unfinished if and when I make it through Act 10. Advise/thoughts?
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2019, 8:53:12 PM
The breakable walls are present in the longer sections of tunnel between two nodes.

If the distance between any two given nodes is short, there will be no breakable walls.

They highlight red when you target them, they look like large wooden fort walls basically, you can't miss them, just search the long tunnels after your cart comes to a stop.
"
Totenreich wrote:
The breakable walls are present in the longer sections of tunnel between two nodes.

If the distance between any two given nodes is short, there will be no breakable walls.

They highlight red when you target them, they look like large wooden fort walls basically, you can't miss them, just search the long tunnels after your cart comes to a stop.
Wow...I can hardly wait to give this another try. I walked a few probably very short tunnel sections just starting out but none recently. I just need to advance the quest and maybe close it. Thanks.
If you're close enough they even get highlighted on your map, if the path is long enough between 2 nodes you can actually encounter multiple fractured walls
If all you want to do is bust a wall for the quest, what the previous posters said is all you need to know. Just walk back (easier than checking on the fly) after you finish a node (ignoring the short ones will save time) and watch the map for a wall to show up - but don't walk into the dark while staring at the map of course. Sooner or later, there will a wall close enough to the main path to show up on the map. They are blockages in the side tunnels as opposed to being part of the wall of the main path.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info