Paradoxica help. Does the dps listed in skill tab add double dmg mod?

Hi,

I don't know if the damage per second, listed in the skill tab, actually cyclone, is showing the actual dps with the double damage, or it is hidden?

Is the calculation of the mod "double damage with attack" added in the actual fights but not written?

Thanks for any input on this
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2019, 8:01:22 AM
I think it's hidden it just shows your base dps without procs and most of the time missing some other stuff too

If you want a morr accurate evaluation of your actual dps you should check out path of building

You can import your character and see what and in which way your gear and talent tree points effect your build

"
GrobuIon wrote:
I think it's hidden it just shows your base dps without procs and most of the time missing some other stuff too

If you want a morr accurate evaluation of your actual dps you should check out path of building

You can import your character and see what and in which way your gear and talent tree points effect your build

Yeah i would do that, in pob, but im on ps4, is thete a way without entering all manually? Pob on google play for mobile is not even at synthesis league..
Ive look on the net for pc pob, looks alright. Anyway any thoughts on how to proceed?
Thanks for the respond, i was always refering to skill tooltips tab fir dps..
You can just import your console characters like the pc characters, unfortunately it only works with the pc version of pob.

Just go to import select ps4 and enter your psn account name (you'd have to update your privacy setting first on this site so your characters are visible) and you have everything available, to see how different gear affects your character just save your build switch gear and import again then you can switch your stuff easy arround and see what benefits you the most.
"
GrobuIon wrote:
You can just import your console characters like the pc characters, unfortunately it only works with the pc version of pob.

Just go to import select ps4 and enter your psn account name (you'd have to update your privacy setting first on this site so your characters are visible) and you have everything available, to see how different gear affects your character just save your build switch gear and import again then you can switch your stuff easy arround and see what benefits you the most.

Ahhh so good
Thanks for all the info, i didnt know about it. Will save hours hihi

Is this the site for pob?

Seems complicated and theres many sites with pob..

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding
That is.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Is this the site for pob?

Seems complicated and theres many sites with pob..

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding

Yep thats the one, the first time it's a bit awkward to use but it all makes sense after a while, just ignore all of the extra configuration options when you start out using it or you might get overwhelmed.

If you have any questions just ask

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info