Why is this the only game i'm having latency problems in?

I've been playing poe on and off since 2013, and some rubberbanding once in a while was always a thing, but never really bothered me.

But ever since this league launched, i'm getting more and more frustrated about the latency problems i'm having. Lockstep makes my screen stutter and freezes my screen for 2-3s once lag occurs, so i had to switch to predictive, which makes me rubberband every map i play, some worse than others.

I love this game, and i always supported GGG, but seeing all these latency threads on reddit and the official forums, and no official response on any confirmation or solution to the problem, makes me really frustrated.

I dont know much about the internet and my isp, but i do know poe is the only game where i'm having latency problems. Maybe someone could check this WINMTR log, to see where my problem lies? Is there anything else i can do to provide information? I'm from Belgium, my isp is Belgacom, playing on the Amsterdam realm.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| mymodem - 0 | 1365 | 1365 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 0 |
| ip-81-11-220-1.dsl.scarlet.be - 0 | 1365 | 1365 | 13 | 119 | 222 | 112 |
| lag-98-304.iarmar4.isp.belgacom.be - 0 | 1365 | 1365 | 10 | 11 | 14 | 10 |
| lag-24-1000.ibrmar4.isp.belgacom.be - 44 | 497 | 279 | 10 | 12 | 13 | 10 |
| cloudflare.bnix.net - 0 | 1365 | 1365 | 11 | 14 | 53 | 11 |
| 172.65.211.187 - 0 | 1365 | 1365 | 10 | 12 | 14 | 11 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
Last edited by Grimstarz on Jul 17, 2019, 3:57:05 PM
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2019, 9:16:48 AM
Because GGG doesn't care about you. They have incompetent programmers who can't fix their own game. I for one can't even install it and it's an issue that's been there since launched date... They still didn't fix this and there never was a clear solution to it. So you're lucky you can even play it, haha.
And you mentioned "why is this the only game", that happens a lot in POE... Where POE is the only game you will ever play that have issues no other game ever had.
Like I said, either their programmers are incompetent or they have abandoned POE long time ago.

I gave up. I've had so many problems with this game... Spent so much money, and for what. If you think you're gonna get support from GGG I'm sorry to disappoint but GGG won't help you.
GGG won't help and nobody else can... Sorry :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info