Shaper is TRASH

58 shaper kills

-0 drops besides boots, gloves and 3 ruby flasks worth 15c

-elder drops=
-prismatic jewel x 15
-countless nebolochs
-11 impresences

shaper should just be removed from the game if there isn't anything that rewards you for beating him no?
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2019, 5:32:28 PM
Yeah, I agree. I mean, really, who the hell would ever want a Starforge? And what's the point of it being in the game if it's not just handed to you basically?
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
58 shaper kills

-0 drops besides boots, gloves and 3 ruby flasks worth 15c

-elder drops=
-prismatic jewel x 15
-countless nebolochs
-11 impresences

shaper should just be removed from the game if there isn't anything that rewards you for beating him no?

I'd imagine he'd be great if he dropped Watcher's Eye that frequently too LOL. But alas mine is a cheapskate that tends to drop Shimmeron, Hope Shredder, and Cylcopean coil.

exactly
Yeah it's garbage, just boots and gloves usually. I have come to peace with it.
Almost same boat as you .....tons of kills. 1 sword. Only difference is I'm not crying saying he should be removed from game. Great drops shouldn't be frequent. Get over it
hi know this is not the proper thread for what i ask, but i see that you all talk about how bad is the drop rate of the shaper.
so I guess that you have killed him lots of times.
What i am asking is a little bit of help, i am playing on standard leagues (ex-synthesis) i have one molten strike juggernaut and one winter orb witch (which i made because i heard that she is very powerful, but i still havent beaten shaper or uber atziri.
Is anyone willing to help me with these bosses? i am missing these two trophies, the one with the lore, and the one with abaxoth.
if anyone helps, the reward will be everything i have on both builts... i will leave the game aster i get the platinum.
thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info