map sustain

im not sure if this is where i am supposed to post this but i can not sustain maps whatsoever. ive killed uber elder and just want to sustain an elder map. ive uncompleted all t16s and t15s(minus shaped volcano cause i want the kaom div cards), im using 4 sextants, maxing quality, getting pack size to atleast 25, and using a harbringer scarab and beastiary scarab along with using the abyss map mod on the atlas machine. i am only getting one elder map per map if that. most the time i hafta go back to t15 shaped maps or t14s in hopes to get the elder map again. if someone can help me i would appriciate it cause i hafta be doing something wrong. i see people with crazy amounts of map drops starting from one map. its also possible i am just super unlucky but if i have missed something let me know cause i just wanna run elder maps.
Last bumped on Jul 16, 2019, 3:26:40 PM
You need + 130 quant and + 40 packsize for efficient sustain, do you vaal orb your maps? Also is your elder map a shaper stronghold? If not then you doing it wrong.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
I'm playing SSF and I never have problems sustaining maps. If you want to sustain a specific map, set it up properly on the atlas. However, it's increasingly difficult to sustain specific maps of higher tiers, so even with big investment there's always the chance you lose more maps than you gain.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
i dont vaal them but i will. thank you for the advice i appriciate it
"
Acolina87 wrote:
You need + 130 quant and + 40 packsize for efficient sustain, do you vaal orb your maps? Also is your elder map a shaper stronghold? If not then you doing it wrong.
thank you i appriciate it i dont vaal them i will now though. i read somewhere that you werent suppose to so i didnt.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
I'm playing SSF and I never have problems sustaining maps. If you want to sustain a specific map, set it up properly on the atlas. However, it's increasingly difficult to sustain specific maps of higher tiers, so even with big investment there's always the chance you lose more maps than you gain.
as far as i know my map is set up fine for it. ive done every map except 2 uniques then i uncompleted t16 and t15 so only those should drop.
Maps connected to your map will still be able to drop. That's why when you run perma Glaciers you shape Leyline and elder Mausoleum for example.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Maps connected to your map will still be able to drop. That's why when you run perma Glaciers you shape Leyline and elder Mausoleum for example.
i eldered glacier so i could run it at tier 16. then i uncompleted t16's and t15's so only glacier should drop. is this not correct?
"
I_Is_Patrisha wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
i eldered glacier so i could run it at tier 16. then i uncompleted t16's and t15's so only glacier should drop. is this not correct?

For Glacier that's another case because it isn't naturally a Tier 16. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info