Cyclone still feels really awful.

The aoe represented by the circle is not accurate at all because of rubberbanding and latency. Why does this happen? Well, I don't know, I'm not the developer. Awful servers, maybe? Either way, stuff like: your character on the screen not actually being there serverside, so you're not hitting anything, not leeching, probably dying too. Also, just latency in general. This has always been a problem - note proximity shield on mobs accentuating this perfectly since the beginning of this game - but is especially noticable on stuff like cyclone. Also leap slap and movement skills, where you're leapslamming around on the speed of light and suddenly you're pulled back several leagues because serverside your character snagged the hitbox of a wall or something.

This has always been a problem, it's just heavily accentuated by this league I guess, at least for me. Any word on this, GGG?
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2019, 4:49:40 PM
i started a Cyclone Slayer this league..currently hitting 86...ive noticed the same thing..the AOE is very random at times...and also noticed that Cyclone build lags alot...if you are building the stacks..you will get a lag spike til u let go of the cyclone...which makes it really hard to maintain stacks while going through the map or area. But ive also learned that GGG doesnt really care about the Console community...they are quick to accept money for tabs and items but when it comes to making the game easier to play they just drop the ball or ignore it...I feel console players should have an options for keyboard and mouse support but still nothing and not even a remark that its in the works..just chalk this up to another meta that is not broken but crappy to play...
Its only laggy for me if im using Wi-Fi and its being laggy or if they are working on the servers for emergency patch. I think Cyclone with increased AOE is amazing.

If you use leapslam less it will help with the rubberband wiffs. Sometimes leapslam makes cyclone a little buggy if your connection is even a little laggy. The game is performing AN INSANE amount of calculations a second.
Would work 10x better if they implemented lockstep onto console version..
cyclone feels AWEFUL. It's shameful that ggg left it like this for so long. It's CLEARLY unplayable for EVERYONE. People endured it early in the league, before they played other skills, but now that they have other builds they arne't playing cyclone because it feels so bad.

flamedash also continues to show that you dashed forward, leave a flame trail, then set you back to where you started.

I want my cosmetic money back. this is so bad it's embarassing.l

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info