where can I improve moste effectively on my trickster?

Hi

I am playing a trickster in standard league (jacktheripperofalltrade) and am doing very well.

I just sold an item for 5 exa and want to boost my character. I'm just unsure where to get the most bang for my buck.

Do I have to post the specs in this post, or is the char name enough for you to check it out? Please let me know.

Thx.
"Opinions are like a$$holes: Everyone's got one!" - Clint Eastwood in "Heartbreak Ridge"
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2019, 7:12:10 PM
Privacy settings - uncheck "Hide characters tab"
Thx for the hint. Characters are now visible. :D
"Opinions are like a$$holes: Everyone's got one!" - Clint Eastwood in "Heartbreak Ridge"
Craft better chest, get life/es on the ring, get curse and freeze removal on flasks, replace hybrid flasks with instant divine + another utility flask(ideally jade with increased evasion roll), use cold snap instead of frost breath
Thx nubatack.

I'll get on it right away. :-)
I would aim for 3+ skill staff with other good mods (if you want to stick with the staff build).
so you mean +1 to gems and +2 to cold damage?

I've seen many play similar builds with 2 scepters. What are the advantages?
"
Mjølner wrote:
so you mean +1 to gems and +2 to cold damage?

I've seen many play similar builds with 2 scepters. What are the advantages?

Yeah +1 skill +2 cold or better if you want to stick with Staff.
2* six link potential + higher damage potential for skill in Staff.
Otherwise dual wielding or 1h + shield is an option. It´s really up to you.

You can use shield charge with shield or whirling blades with claw/dagger to get fortify buff easier.
Last edited by Rakiii on Jul 20, 2019, 5:53:02 PM
Great. Thx for the tips.

One more question tho: I thought that hybrid flasks would make sense in a MoM setup. Are seething life flasks still the better choice?
"
Mjølner wrote:
Great. Thx for the tips.

One more question tho: I thought that hybrid flasks would make sense in a MoM setup. Are seething life flasks still the better choice?

I Prefer life flask and one mana flask (or one life + one hybrid eventually) but it depends on your playstyle, mana regen etc.

Btw you would consider using EB version with
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Devouring_Diadem

The problem is Acrobatics that cuts your ES.

You might drop essence worm, get better ring and would reserve full mana.
It would require getting a bit more ES and probably some block to compensate lack of Acro.
Well it´s just an idea right now:)
Last edited by Rakiii on Jul 30, 2019, 6:30:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info