I made a calculator for Perquill's toe!

Alright, so, the tool tip in path of exile doesn't accunt for diamond flask or perquill's toe. Path of building might, but I've never been good with all the fancy stuff on PoB.
So I made a calculator for fun to show off the value of having lucky rolls! It simulates hits with and without luck so that you can determine whether using a diamond flask or a perquill's toe is a good option for your build.

Note, record your low end and high end damage, crit chance, and crit multi while at max charges.

https://studio.code.org/projects/applab/ldqBzLiK9SBMxGBFI7hhb10C1YnaZXDG4FdFZiQKZAA

Yes, I did code it with a beginners coding language from school. Don't @ me.

But, please give feedback, praise, or critcism. Particularly the second. I love having my ego stroked.
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2019, 5:03:03 PM
Running it with my own build stats (an arc totem with dual void batteries, self flagellation and mediocre gear) I deal 18-20k average, with just perquill's toe that jumps to 23.5-24.5k, with just a diamond flask it jumps to 25-25.5k, with both 31-33k damage on average.
Doesn't the damage with hits is lucky only affect allies though with Perquills? Diamond flask affects yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info