[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
swaes wrote:

Remove the 25% chance to impale and it will be fine. That is for extreme min-max, which can be focused on later.

Ah ok. Will it be a big improvement? That Lethal Pride is currently giving me:

+56 STR
5% chance to deal double damage
20% increased melee damage
"
Bauab wrote:
"
swaes wrote:

Remove the 25% chance to impale and it will be fine. That is for extreme min-max, which can be focused on later.

Ah ok. Will it be a big improvement? That Lethal Pride is currently giving me:

+56 STR
5% chance to deal double damage

You can plug in the Watcher's Eye from the website by copying the item on the left and then importing it into POB fork.

Regarding the DPS, I do see an increase in DPS.
Last edited by swaes on May 24, 2020, 3:23:34 AM
"
swaes wrote:

ok POB Fork gave me:

With Lethal Pride (I added the passive bonuses manually):
Total DPS: 2,302,016
Impale DPS: 2,915,352
Total DPS inc impale: 5,216,368
Life: 6611

With Watcher's Eye (double impale and 6% life)
Total DPS: 2,047,673
Impale DPS: 3,456,471
Total DPS inc impale: 5,504,144
Life: 6613

So that would be almost 300k increased DPS from that jewel switch, right? I think it's a go for me assuming this dps bonus from impale is fully effective on bosses

EDIT: Please save me, although these changes boosted my clearing speed, Sirus just completely destroyed me, I was dealing a lot more damage to him before.
Last edited by Bauab on May 24, 2020, 12:33:39 PM
double post
Last edited by Bauab on May 24, 2020, 12:33:31 PM
"
Bauab wrote:
double post

You definitely should do more damage to Sirus from what I see on the POB.
Even without Watcher's eye, you should be doing around 7mil to Sirus with Blood stance. I think you have a lot of configurations to set in because some configurations are probably missing.

As for the Sirus fight, it might be the corrupting blood that is killing you and not necessarily Sirus himself.

Also, you might want to remove some Watchstones to lower the Awakening level to learn Sirus's mechanics.

Also, may I know what Awakening level Sirus you were doing?
Last edited by swaes on May 24, 2020, 3:11:04 PM
"
swaes wrote:
"
Bauab wrote:
double post

You definitely should do more damage to Sirus from what I see on the POB.
Even without Watcher's eye, you should be doing around 7mil to Sirus with Blood stance. I think you have a lot of configurations to set in because some configurations are probably missing.

As for the Sirus fight, it might be the corrupting blood that is killing you and not necessarily Sirus himself.

Also, you might want to remove some Watchstones to lower the Awakening level to learn Sirus's mechanics.

Also, may I know what Awakening level Sirus you were doing?

I've been doing level 8 for a while, I'm familiar with the fight and I was usually able to do it with 2-3 deaths on average, but my last attempt was really bad for some reason, looks like I wasn't dealing as much damage.

Anyway, after that frustrated fight today I managed to trade a bit and got these new items:

Increased damage enchant:

More life on this one:

Critical chance on attacks plus 1 more level on cyclone:

The cold resist on the new chest allowed me to replace my old gloves with these with damage while leeching:

Hope these will make my next attempt more successful.

EDIT: yeah the new gear definitely helped, took Sirus out today with just a couple stupid deaths but the DPS was good
Last edited by Bauab on May 25, 2020, 5:47:50 AM
Following this guide I was able to clear all the end game content. And I was able to beat most of the end game bosses without deaths :)
Especially the detailed gearing part of the guide was very helpful. I was coming back for this multiple times.

So thank you very much for this awesome guide, Dex! I hope you will keep updating it, because I am probably going to be back when the next league starts ;)
I have done this build to level 95 and it rocks in maps and Sims. I can not seem to deal with End game bosses solo. I have accepted that fact and moved on and can clear maps hella fast. Great build but it is not cheap to get here. Not a league started build at all.

I can go for better gear but I have stopped here! Great build, hella damage, hit 1,400,000 DPS tooltip fully buffed. Never plugged into POB
"
MarshAllDay wrote:
(...)

How much hp you have? I see that most of your gear gives little or no extra life at all.

I have hp in all my non-weapon gear and I still feel I need more to improve my performance against end game bosses. With your gear I believe the bosses will 1-hit you with almost every attack.
Hi all. Since starting this league with an arc totem templar, I decided to give this a try. But if I see it correctly the build on the first page isn't fully up to date any more. Does anybody have a an updated PoB for once I am done with the campaign? I don't have a very big budget but would love to see where I can bring this build to.
And another question: what is the best way of using dread banner? Just keeping it up all the time? Or should I place it down at points as well? This is my first league, so still trying to get a hang of it all.
Ow, and what are the most important stats on gear for this build? Any things I shouldn't miss out on, besides the obvious life and res?
Last edited by MarcusMcBride on May 26, 2020, 8:07:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info