[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
FG523 wrote:

well i spent alot of exalts and made this!

also I made this not perfect to be a mirror tier, but great amulet and ring i think.
this is my equipment, dont know how much dps, but shreds everything.
PS: how do I check my dps? using paradoxia.

"
Bauab wrote:

The next step for my build is to upgrade these 2 rings, I have a budget of about 20ex per ring and I'd like to go for something with some damage boost plus vulnerability (or assassin's mark) curses.

However, nothing under my budget would do it without severe compromises in max life and intelligence (which I'm struggling with).

Any recommendations?

Unfortunately, unless you're willing to pay up to 100+ ex for a ring with high life roll, most of the rings that have Assassin's mark, physical attack added would craft life on it instead so it wouldn't be really high, and even these rings are pretty expensive.

If you're struggling with intelligence, you should honestly replace your starkonjas with a better helmet with intelligence. That way you can free up a suffix in one of your rings and remove the Wisdom of the glade from your passive tree.

Also I took a look at your character, and it seems like you have pretty low DPS. I think you should go for a better chest piece with Elder/Hunter crit mod, as that would boost DPS by a significant margin.

Consider getting cluster jewels.

Here is a revised version of your POB, with the ideal cluster jewels and
the removal Juggernaut, Forceful skewering and Twin terrors.

With the removal of those nodes, you will be able to get the two medium and small cluster jewels, alongside with Brinksmanship for more AOE.(Your aoe sucked ass)

Note that the POB does not have the crit chestpiece and rings added, so once you get them you would have even more DPS.

Also consider Watcher's eye with double impale in replacement of your lethal pride.

https://pastebin.com/gaChdZYd
Last edited by swaes on May 23, 2020, 2:31:17 AM
"
swaes wrote:

(...)

Thanks a lot for taking the time and effort for such a comprising reply.

I am giving your cluster jewels recommendation a try, I managed to buy almost exactly the jewels you used for a few hundred chaos and rearranged my skill tree with those passives you recommended.

However, I lost about 300hp and POB is showing slightly lower DPS (1.92M now and was 2.04M before). On the other hand the attack radius seems to be much bigger now, I guess it will be more effective on clearing maps.

Seems like the ring upgrades might have to wait a little bit, I'm also far from having enough to buy that Watcher's Eye, it costs almost as much as a HH.

I think the next upgrades should be my helmet and chest then. I guess 30ex on each would give me something nice.
"
Bauab wrote:
"
swaes wrote:

(...)

Thanks a lot for taking the time and effort for such a comprising reply.

I am giving your cluster jewels recommendation a try, I managed to buy almost exactly the jewels you used for a few hundred chaos and rearranged my skill tree with those passives you recommended.

However, I lost about 300hp and POB is showing slightly lower DPS (1.92M now and was 2.04M before). On the other hand the attack radius seems to be much bigger now, I guess it will be more effective on clearing maps.

Seems like the ring upgrades might have to wait a little bit, I'm also far from having enough to buy that Watcher's Eye, it costs almost as much as a HH.

I think the next upgrades should be my helmet and chest then. I guess 30ex on each would give me something nice.

Hey I have put your character into POB and after the clusters, I believe you got more DPS. Make sure you are using POB fork instead of POB to see impale dps.

Also, your Oblivion Bliss medium jewel has 5 sockets instead of 4, if you are able to get 4 jewel sockets, you can use the extra skill point for more HP.

Also the double impale watcher's eye does not cost a HH. You said you have 20 ex for each ring, and a double impale watcher's eye cost 17ex, which can replace the Lethal pride while giving more HP/DPS.

Here try this page in POB FORK. About (5.7mil dps)
https://pastebin.com/m4ebDgKj

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by swaes on May 23, 2020, 3:21:01 PM
"
FG523 wrote:
this is my equipment, dont know how much dps, but shreds everything.
PS: how do I check my dps? using paradoxia.

You can check your DPS in POB fork.

If you download POB fork, here is your POB with the configurations enabled.

Also in your cluster jewel section, you have two empty jewel sockets, maybe try to put some jewels on it if you want more dps.

Import the following link once you install POB fork and you should see your DPS.

https://pastebin.com/NxAPj9RG

This is my current setup, and I'm still not able to take down A8 Sirus. A big part of it I'm sure is that I'm lucky to proc him once a week at this point, and so I have absolutely no muscle memory or even any real practice in.

Any suggestions on where I can take the build from here? I have 22ex I'm sitting on, and at this point I'm debating whether to start funding other builds for map content, or try and push this one into at least getting Sirus down once before the league ends.
I just wanted to say thank you!!

This was my first league and I was struggling to get through the campaign, I tried like 10+ builds, and this was the first one to get me through the campaign and into mapping/delving!!

thanks again!
"
swaes wrote:

Hey I have put your character into POB and after the clusters, I believe you got more DPS. Make sure you are using POB fork instead of POB to see impale dps.

Also, your Oblivion Bliss medium jewel has 5 sockets instead of 4, if you are able to get 4 jewel sockets, you can use the extra skill point for more HP.

Also the double impale watcher's eye does not cost a HH. You said you have 20 ex for each ring, and a double impale watcher's eye cost 17ex, which can replace the Lethal pride while giving more HP/DPS.

Here try this page in POB FORK. About (5.7mil dps)
https://pastebin.com/m4ebDgKj

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Ah ok, seems like I was on the wrong POB. Thanks for pointing it out. It's much better now indeed!

As for the Jewel I don't think I know what a double impale Watcher's Eye is. Is this one below the one I'm looking for? The cheapest I found is 60ex

6% increased maximum Energy Shield
5% increased maximum Life
4% increased maximum Mana
25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride
Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride

Remove the 25% chance to impale and it will be fine. That is for extreme min-max, which can be focused on later.
Last edited by swaes on May 24, 2020, 2:57:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info