Connectivity issues

Hey there

I am currently having some severe connection issues regardless of the gateway I connect to. I get erratic ping spikes which causes rubber banding, disconnects and character deaths. I have tried Washington/Cali realms to see if the issue is EU related but I mostly play on London realm.

Tracert: https://imgur.com/a/7kpq6gx
MTR: https://pastebin.com/47tGnAyy

I am seeing packet loss at ae5.cbs02.tg01.lon01.networklayer.com

Any help would be appreciated.
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2019, 8:35:47 AM
Pls help
Same here. Looks like a fairly common problem at the moment.
do both of you still have problems if you play in standard ?
Never play standard but I'll check.
Yeah same issues in STD
it's possible what you see is a ISP piring problem between your ISP and the GGG hosting provider. I know there is big problems with this right now in Germany.
Literally any other game I play on EU works 100%. I am in contact with my ISP about this because I know GGG likes to shift blame to ISPs.

CSGO, DOTA2, PUBG, Diablo 3 (Dont judge) - All work with no latency spikes or connectivity issues. Traceroutes and WinMTRs to those servers yield no strange results so I guess you may be right its a problem between GGG host and my ISP
"
AstroSloth wrote:
Literally any other game I play on EU works 100%. I am in contact with my ISP about this because I know GGG likes to shift blame to ISPs.

CSGO, DOTA2, PUBG, Diablo 3 (Dont judge) - All work with no latency spikes or connectivity issues. Traceroutes and WinMTRs to those servers yield no strange results so I guess you may be right its a problem between GGG host and my ISP

What you say may be true, i mean the POE server got issue with our ISP.
But the problem I'm facing is, after last week patch apply then everything start go laggy & game freeze....hmm~
"
teren1987 wrote:
"
AstroSloth wrote:

What you say may be true, i mean the POE server got issue with our ISP.
But the problem I'm facing is, after last week patch apply then everything start go laggy & game freeze....hmm~

Can you check playing in standard so we know if it's the Legion code or something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info