I need help !

Good evening guys.

First time posting here and was looking for some help. I am running a ED/ Trickster build and just hit lvl 91 .
My dps on the skill bar is incredibly low i believe, sitting at just 27k and some change . Ive followed builds and have purchased what i believe is good gear. I just need some help to be pointed in a better direction to increase my damage.

Thanks guys.
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2019, 5:59:50 AM
If you aren't already, use Bane and Soul Rend too. They scale the same, and all stack. That's all I got.

Edit: (Chaos spells really need to get reworked.)
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Jul 12, 2019, 1:18:23 AM
1) Find a essence drain build on yt
2) check description for pastebin
3) ctrl+c
4) ctrl+v

done
How are you checking your damage output? Your main damage is DoT, and the in-game tooltip can be meh in accessing that. And are you using contagion?

Anyway, if you want you can make your character public to someone can take a look at it.
ed damage is based on the dot not on the tooltip.. you might hit 27k but the damage over time is what truly matters.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Well...where to start...

- You specced into "Whispers of Doom" AND are using "Vixen's Entrapment" with Vulnerbility on hit? What for? You'r only utilizing Despair+Temp Chain in your Bane-Setup, so ditch your gloves and get something usefull. Why not use Allelopathy? Chuck in a Totem support + 3 DoT-Supports and use the Spreading Rot Jewel for the Wither instead of your Wither-Totem?

- What about your Chest and Helmet? Both do nothing for you. If you want to push Chaos damage, you could use Cherrubim's Maleficence or just go for a rare chest. Same for your helmet. You could use a Doedre's Scorn and setup your Bane in it on a 4-Link. That's another ~40% ailmentdamage

- Your Rings, Amulet and Belt are garbage DPS-vise. Try to craft better stuff with Fossils/Essences. For example you could use Abberant Fossils on Belt+Amulet to get something with "+XY % increased Chaos damage". For Rings you could try to get Shaper Bases and get the "Increased Spell Damage" mod on it.

- The craft on your Amulet and you Lab-Enchant on the Boots do nothing for you

- What are the 3 Dex-Points at "Blood Drinker" in your tree? I don't think you need more Dex for gems, so what's that? Also: Pathing to "Retribution" for 3 points is not worth on your DoT-Build. Rather get more ES/Life (you tok all the chaos nodes, speccing into more DPS on the Tree should not be needed)

- Decay doesn't work on RF (in your helmet)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info