The team is finishing work on the next patch with improvements to the Legion and bug fixes. We're planning to deploy the 3.7.3d update by the end of this working week on PC and as soon as possible on consoles. In the meantime, we wanted to share the full patch notes with you to keep you in the loop regarding what we're working on.
Please be mindful that these patch notes may not be final and are still subject to change before the patch.
- Added a visual effect and audio that plays when an Incubator's requirements are fulfilled.
- Added audio to the indicator that displays on a Legion monolith if a General has spawned.
- The modifiers granted by passive skills that are conquered by Timeless Jewels are now displayed underneath the native modifiers that it grants.
- Fixed a bug where an Eldritch Incubator could drop T16 Shaper Guardian maps, when it should only be able to drop maps that can have the Elder's Orb applied to them.
- Fixed a bug where non-Piercing projectiles could not hit Queen Hyrri Ngamaku.
- Fixed a bug where Queen Hyrri Ngamaku would not drop items if killed while Frozen.
- Some variants of the following monsters can once again be Spectred: Spectral Captain, Unstable Aberration, Pale Husk, Student of Pain, Student of Torture, Student of Brutality, Vassal of Inti, Raised Zombie, Shadow Minion, Unstable Devourer, Devourer, Plummeting Ursa, Slithering Servant, Frozen Supplicant, Storming Supplicant, Surging Adder, Mindless Scavenger, Fallen Horror, Impure Soldier, Impure Archer, Knitted Horror, Kiln Mother, Unholy Aberration, Wild Rhex, Farric Tiger, Craicic Sandspitter, Craicic Chimeral, Craicic Reaver and Starved Plague Rat.
- Fixed a bug where non-channelled movement skills that were used while channelling a skill would be used twice.
- Fixed a bug where you could sometimes continue channelling a skill even if you had released its keybind.
- Fixed a bug where, if you had used a skill while moving, objects would not be interactable nor display their labels until you stopped moving.
- Fixed a bug where Blink Arrow and Mirror Arrow sometimes failed to create a clone or teleport your character on Predictive networking mode.
- The additional map drop that Map bosses can drop will now correctly be Shaped if the map chosen is Shaped on your Atlas.
- Improved client performance while in the Azurite Mine.
- Gems that are ready to level up now display their current level in the chat box notification.
- Increased the volume of Volatile Flameblood and Lightning Mirage audio when being spawned.
- While wearing the Aukuna's Will unique gloves, Raise Zombie will no longer prioritise corpses when cast if your target location does not have nearby corpses.
- Fixed a bug where the "Nearby Enemies are Blinded" aura granted by the Eclipse Solaris unique wand was being disabled when changing areas.
- Fixed a bug where Aukuna's Will unique gloves allowed you to cast Raise Zombie without having line of sight to that location.
- Fixed a bug where chat was not defaulting to Local chat if you removed all symbols prior to your message.
- Fixed a bug where the entrance to the boss room in The Brine King's Reef was sometimes inaccessible.
- Fixed a bug where the entrance to the Overgrown Hideout (found in the Orchard Map) was sometimes inaccessible.
- Fixed a visual issue where the textures on the Darkprism Helmet Attachment did not display correctly if you were using the Illusionist Body Armour.
- Updated the visual effects of the Assassin Weapon Effect to more closely match its original look.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when returning to an area that contained Tukohama's Vanguards after you had already engaged them.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when changing your Graphics Adapter in the Options menu while in-game.
- Fixed an instance crash related to some monster skills.
We have been going through a lot of recent community feedback about topics such as lag spikes, client crashes, game performance, server issues and bugs related to things like animation cancelling. While many of the reports relate to localised problems like defective hardware and ISP routing issues, there are certainly real things to solve and general improvements that can be made. We will provide updates as soon as any are available. Thanks for your patience!
|Posted by Bex_GGG
on Jul 10, 2019, 7:55:15 PM
Grinding Gear Games