"Flesh and Stone" and "Dread Banner" do not add Life Regen when using the Unwavering Faith notable

Flesh and Stone and Dread Banner do not seem to be functioning correctly with the Guardian's "Unwavering Faith" ascendancy notable and the increase to Life Regen.

The node reads - "Auras from your Skills grant +1% Physical Damage Reduction to you and Allies
Auras from your Skills grant 0.2% of Maximum Life Regenerated per second to
you and Allies".

Despite both of the skills having the Aura tag and describing the aura effect that they provide to the player (Especially with Blood and Sand where it says "Casts an Aura that affects you" in the description), I do not see an increase to life regen.

I tested this while being specced into Zealot's Oath, and without. In both cases the regen was not increased after activating the aura. Tested using the character "uberHasu_solarisRF".
Last edited by uberhasu on Jul 10, 2019, 4:34:40 PM
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2019, 9:04:42 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Can anyone confirm or deny this bug? It's possible that I a misunderstanding a mechanic, but given the wording of the Notable and the gems I would expect this to work.
Well Blood and Sand isn't an aura it's just a spell so it won't do anything in terms of auras. Dread banner should work just fine and if it doesn't then it's a bug.
This way my mistake. I meant "Flesh and Stone" not "Blood and Sand". I have updated the OP.

But yes, neither give the Life Regeneration bonus that I would expect them to.
"
uberhasu wrote:
Flesh and Stone and Dread Banner do not seem to be functioning correctly with the Guardian's "Unwavering Faith" ascendancy notable and the increase to Life Regen.

The node reads - "Auras from your Skills grant +1% Physical Damage Reduction to you and Allies
Auras from your Skills grant 0.2% of Maximum Life Regenerated per second to
you and Allies".

Despite both of the skills having the Aura tag and describing the aura effect that they provide to the player (Especially with Blood and Sand where it says "Casts an Aura that affects you" in the description), I do not see an increase to life regen.

I tested this while being specced into Zealot's Oath, and without. In both cases the regen was not increased after activating the aura. Tested using the character "uberHasu_solarisRF".

Thanks for your report.

"Flesh and Stone" despite having the "Aura" tag is not an aura which affect you which is why you don't receive any bonuses from Unwavering Faith. The buff you gain from "Flesh and Stone" it to notify you of what Stance you're in.

As for Banners, this doesn't seem right, we can look into that.
Thank you for your response Jatin. I will be interested to see what you all find looking into the interaction with Banners.

As for the "Flesh and Stone" skill not affecting the player, you might want to reconsider the language on the Skill gem if that is the case. It literally says "Casts an Aura that affects you" in the description currently, which is why I assumed it was a bug. I understand from a skill function perspective it makes sense that it is an aura that affects enemies, but the wording in this context is confusing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info