3.7 PVP build recommendation?

Hey im looking for any pvp build recommendation for 3.7 Legion ( Or some ideas ) , i need something to deal with AOE guys in arena and 1vs1 , Probably BL+shire+a lot of AOE still op but its pretty boring, I thought to make a Tanky regen hierophant with FrostBolt and Ice Nova or another skill but im not sure yet
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2019, 1:14:18 PM
I am glad there are no build guide anymore on the forum because you know, now people have to search open profile in ladder to copycat what s broken.

So Make an effort and go peep at other people builds!
Forum pvp
i will still searching for a new decent skill
Last edited by EspadaDelPanico on Jul 8, 2019, 8:10:40 PM
i'm interested too, or at least, i'd like to know what builds NOT to make. haven't been following HLD, what's bad/nerfed now?
"
mimivirus wrote:
i'm interested too, or at least, i'd like to know what builds NOT to make. haven't been following HLD, what's bad/nerfed now?

i did an almost ''ethical'' build with Ice nova+Frostbolt and i was ranking #4 in ladder 2 days ago (now im out of the top 10 i think ,so i back to pve)

i cant kill Max block builds, they are op in league because in Legion doesnt exist weapons with '' Reduced Enemy block chance '' , Probably a Gladiator with scorching ray will be the best build for pvp League, I have not seen anyone using ''trap builds''
Last edited by EspadaDelPanico on Jul 13, 2019, 5:17:15 PM
I have been using trap builds but im done with league, glad to see im still up there after a month or so. Played BL sire of shards
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Jul 13, 2019, 4:56:24 AM
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Aug 4, 2019, 10:52:37 PM
we need to encourage those level 60 guys. When I meet them in EU server I also give advice once we finish fight. I try also to give them 1-2 round just so they don t feel bad.

PVP need to be encouraged so I think we need to be nice with them.
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info