3.7 PVP build recommendation?

Hey im looking for any pvp build recommendation for 3.7 Legion ( Or some ideas ) , i need something to deal with AOE guys in arena and 1vs1 , Probably BL+shire+a lot of AOE still op but its pretty boring, I thought to make a Tanky regen hierophant with FrostBolt and Ice Nova or another skill but im not sure yet
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2019, 1:14:18 PM
I am glad there are no build guide anymore on the forum because you know, now people have to search open profile in ladder to copycat what s broken.

So Make an effort and go peep at other people builds!
PVP update!!!!!
i will still searching for a new decent skill
Last edited by EspadaDelPanico on Jul 8, 2019, 8:10:40 PM
i'm interested too, or at least, i'd like to know what builds NOT to make. haven't been following HLD, what's bad/nerfed now?
"
mimivirus wrote:
i'm interested too, or at least, i'd like to know what builds NOT to make. haven't been following HLD, what's bad/nerfed now?

i did an almost ''ethical'' build with Ice nova+Frostbolt and i was ranking #4 in ladder 2 days ago (now im out of the top 10 i think ,so i back to pve)

i cant kill Max block builds, they are op in league because in Legion doesnt exist weapons with '' Reduced Enemy block chance '' , Probably a Gladiator with scorching ray will be the best build for pvp League, I have not seen anyone using ''trap builds''
Last edited by EspadaDelPanico on Jul 13, 2019, 5:17:15 PM
I have been using trap builds but im done with league, glad to see im still up there after a month or so. Played BL sire of shards
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Jul 13, 2019, 4:56:24 AM
"
relithh wrote:
I have been using trap builds but im done with league, glad to see im still up there after a month or so. Played BL sire of shards

Yeah the initial interest has died off, I play maybe five matches a week and both my main and alt are in 3rd and 4th position now. Many days I sit in queue and then give up.

This really needs to be cross-league.

Some new players are trying to succeed with poet's pen volatile dead, or chaos degen traps, or scorching ray but focusing on ignites.

I really feel you could play any build right now (aside from poet's pen vd) and "succeed" in beating the lvl 63 shadow that is not sure yet what build they want to play and stumbles into the 1v1 queue.

I rarely stumble into someone who has stun immunity, or has a bleed flask.

we need to encourage those level 60 guys. When I meet them in EU server I also give advice once we finish fight. I try also to give them 1-2 round just so they don t feel bad.

PVP need to be encouraged so I think we need to be nice with them.
PVP update!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info