Returning player here/ considering console

I have a PS4 slim with SSD and my performance is fine. Crashes occur from time to time, but not that often that I could not play.

From what I read so far, playing on a slim strangely seems to be better than playing on a pro. It also seem to depend on the build you play. Last league I played winter orb and vortex, my husband a bane and a divine ire build. This league we have ED/contagion and frost blades.
"
Isomorphin wrote:
I have a PS4 slim with SSD and my performance is fine. Crashes occur from time to time, but not that often that I could not play.

From what I read so far, playing on a slim strangely seems to be better than playing on a pro. It also seem to depend on the build you play. Last league I played winter orb and vortex, my husband a bane and a divine ire build. This league we have ED/contagion and frost blades.

I wish people would stop with the pro plays worse thing.

My builds run much better on the pro.

I've tested on 3 different playstations with the same results, the pro is always faster.

And the game does not run fine. PoE unfortunately is quite janky in its nature, even when it's running at a higher FPS.
Last edited by garthginger on Jul 12, 2019, 1:17:53 AM
"
garthginger wrote:

I wish people would stop with the pro plays worse thing.

My builds run much better on the pro.

You say this.

"
garthginger wrote:
And the game does not run fine. PoE unfortunately is quite janky in its nature, even when it's running at a higher FPS.

But then you say this. I'm on a really old standard PS4 and have no issues, other than the overly dense breach. Which it's still pretty ok then.
Level 9999 Majin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info