Level 77 Templar Help!

Since I took the Mana Flow nodes pre-0.10.2, my whole tree reset and I didn't have the exact build I had before anymore. I'm pretty sure what I have now was pretty much what I had before, but the problem is that I'm down to only 2.7k HP (~2.4k after reserves). I think the extra few nodes that were needed to get the Mana Flow nodes near the Duelist's starting area is the cause of this...

I'm wondering if I should respec out of something and grab some more HP nodes before I do anymore maps.

I did lose my HP/Res belt on an alt, but I'm using a kind of decent one in the meantime..

Equips

Stats
HP:2706 (2403 after reserve)
MP: 1615 (545 after reserve)
13291 Armor
54% EPDR
5% Chance to Evade
Resists: 75/70/75/13 (I can swap out Determination for Purity if needed)
Block/Stun Recovery: 36%
Life Regen/sec: 40.6
Mana Recovery/sec: 113.7
Thorns: 1
Speed Increase: 30%

Right now it costs me 345 Mana per totem (might be higher if I replace Faster Attacks)

Elemental_Hit_Stats

My build is dual Elemental Hit totems with traps/curses as support. I recently took out Increase Critical Strikes out of my main attack and replaced it with Elemental Proliferation (and respec'd 1 point into Static Blows), which has really proven worthy.

My second question is if I should get a 6S Quill Rain to replace my Thicket (only using this because of the colors/links), and take out Faster Attacks and replace it with something else...?

My attack speed with the thicket right now (with my standard mapping buffs) is 2.17.
With the Quill Rain, it's up at 3.85. I thought this might be a good choice because Elemental Hit won't be affected much by the Phys mod on the weapon choice, and having higher aspd would give me more chances to deliver status ailments.

Killing rares with no other mobs around isn't that much of a problem because I have Bear/Fire Traps (unless they got some insane buffs/auras on).
@ELLE_mt

Dual Elemental Hit Totems w/ Tri-Curse, Traps, Frost Wall: http://tinyurl.com/bvdxbjz
Last edited by Versal on Mar 14, 2013, 4:15:59 PM
^
@ELLE_mt

Dual Elemental Hit Totems w/ Tri-Curse, Traps, Frost Wall: http://tinyurl.com/bvdxbjz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info