[3.7] Voidforge Crit Cyclone Slayer | 10M+ Shaper DPS | Tanky | Uber Elder Easy | Budget Viable

hello thank you for the build I have a little problem with the auras I can not put the 4 yet I am at 775 mana can be an aura that we must not climb Max?
"
New as well. Recently acquired Voidforge but it deals 0 dps for some reason. The dps just falls off the ui when I equip it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

do you happen to have brutality linked to the skill you're using? Voidforge deals no physical damage, and brutality prevents any non-physical damage.
Last edited by HiImFord on Aug 3, 2019, 3:30:21 PM
After my first UElder kill I was trying to find something to make it easier and found your guide, leveled other char and I'm having a blast. Killed almost every boss in the game deathless, only missing UAtziri atm.
Spent some time on PoB trying to find new combinations/gems but couldn't. Maybe I'll remove some hp/damage to insert a Inspired Learning but idk how it works with voidforge/elemental damage.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/4ULuRfCE

To people complaining about low damage, I noticed that in game will be shown 0 damage until you pick sword nodes and will be really low anyway(it shows 77k when I'm full buffed). On PoB you have to change voidforge from "300% to random element" to 100% of each since it doesn't handle random element calcs.
Last edited by Ogih on Aug 6, 2019, 10:15:59 AM
Watcher's eye ain't giving me flask charges, what I'm doing wrong?
can i ask where does the damage come from in this build? and the leech im getting is barely enough to sustain my blood rage

sorry for the questions im quite new to the game
what are the ways to increase the dps? its mine is still quite weak although i have quite a good voidforge
"
zomgplix wrote:

Anyone? Not using it atm, more useful to get life% and attack speed from other jewel :/
"
zomgplix wrote:
I noticed that in some bosses(Elder guardians for instance) you only gain charges between phases but didn't have this problem anywhere else.

"
seesee215 wrote:
what are the ways to increase the dps? its mine is still quite weak although i have quite a good voidforge

Flat phys is the easiest way to scale damage with this build, 20/20 gems, penetration nodes, Wrecking ball cluster in the tree, a well rolled Lethal Pride(will give some life, crit and phys damage probably), a loreweave if you prefer it, a voidforge with some good corruption if you can afford to buy/corrupt it and a Devoto's Devotion will give a a huge boost to your clear speed as well. All of these will help some way, with no particular order.
All i say is after making this build with a 80 ex budget, holy moly its bad.. the dmg is so turtle, if i just put my currency into a normal dual wielding cycloner slayer or marauder berserker version it would pee on this setup... now i cant be asked to re sell all so i am done with this league ^^.
Found pretty nice Lethal pride, gives 32 str, 20% melee dmg, 15% crit multi and 30% crit change in socket below "barbarism"

edit: 44str and 40% melee damage when i took also "lust of carnage" via "juggernaut"
Last edited by zomgplix on Aug 22, 2019, 1:52:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info