How many char slots does a betakey give you

OK so lets say I donate and get a key, I see one of the microtransactions is for another character slot. How many character slots do you start off with? If its ONE I wouldnt consider signing up.

Over the last stress test weekend I made one of each class, would I lose some of them?
it should be 24 - not 20 - if they did not change things
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
Wow that high, I'm surprised. How many people need more than that? Maybe we'll see a few months after open beta starts.
The fact that you can't have 4 specs and can't reset your talent points too often/easily, will definately mean more characters needed. 20+ is crazy tho, then again the stash room is pretty generous aswell :)
IGN's:
Nemesis: "Stocktons". HC: "Magomedrasul" & "Stockton".
"
Machida wrote:
then again the stash room is pretty generous aswell :)

Yes it is, I bought one of the cheaper packs for $15 and spent it all on bank slots. Now sitting with 9 slots.
What we need is bigger inventory on player.
20 characters is more then required)))
Inventory is good and doesn't need to fix it.
"
Epicurwin wrote:
Wow that high, I'm surprised. How many people need more than that? Maybe we'll see a few months after open beta starts.

When more Leagues comes out and then a lot of people can't be assed to make new accounts just for more character slots...
Sweeping Maid
"
LOLBrick wrote:
What we need is bigger inventory on player.

What YOU want, not we. Keep inventory as is and don't offer cash shop upgrades to it please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info