Pre Purchase

"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
aeneas wrote:
So if I buy one of these packs does the kiwi carry over into the open beta and beyond?

Yes. So do any stash tabs or anything else that you buy.

COOL! Stash tabs and the kiwi carries over, glad to hear it. I was just happy to support GGG because the game is already awesome, and I've had so much fun in beta!
I purchased the "early access pack" but intend to get the "kiwi pack" once I'm a little more familiar with the game. Do the points/rewards from each pack stack or does one replace the other?
i purchased early access 1000% worth it.... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"
Elter wrote:
I purchased the "early access pack" but intend to get the "kiwi pack" once I'm a little more familiar with the game. Do the points/rewards from each pack stack or does one replace the other?

They do not stack. You get the benefit of each individual pack but they are not cumulative. So if you buy two bronze packs, you are still a bronze supporter despite paying $100 total.

So your supporter level isn't cumulative but the rewards stack.
Last edited by MCGusto on Apr 8, 2012, 8:42:21 AM
I'm already in Beta, but I would like to "support the cause". However, my email address associated with my PayPal account is different than my email address associated with my Path of Exile account. Will that be a problem?

p
Read My Links!: http://www.theamazonbasin.com/forums/index.php?/topic/121389-read-my-links/
"
MCGusto wrote:
"
Elter wrote:

They do not stack. You get the benefit of each individual pack but they are not cumulative. So if you buy two bronze packs, you are still a bronze supporter despite paying $100 total.

So your supporter level isn't cumulative but the rewards stack.

Indeed. You can't stack a bunch of rewards to a higher reward (buy the Silver Pack three times seperately to be gold, or 10 to be diamond, for example), but the cash shop points you buy do all stack, and you get all the kiwis you purchased as you moved up the ladder. You also get all the beta keys you have purchased, to give to as many friends as you want to buy for. The FAQ also says you will have access to selecting whichever forum title you like as well.

For other cases, like the T-shirt, soundtrack CD, or game DVD, I doubt anybody knows yet. I'm assuming they'll stack and you can give extras to friends to help promote the game, but they won't be shipped for quite some time still so only GGG can know for sure.
Last edited by Kraide on Apr 8, 2012, 5:30:49 PM
It is likely that the physical rewards also stack, seeing as you are buying multiple packs and not one pack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info