Cadrio despawns

I..... cannot express how deeply saddened I am by the fact that I had a cadiro offer for a head hunter, just under 28k perandus coins. After leaving the map, trading for the coins, and then returning to the map, all that was left was cadiro's ground effect. I quit the game and logged back in, tried completing the map and things like the legion and betrayal encounters. Nothing caused him to show up so I could interact with him. This picture is of me crying over 30k perandus coins with no way to spend them.

Shaped volcano with four sextants (harbinger, magic pack size, additional fire monsters, additional chaos monsters) / 86iq / Jun daily
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Jun 26, 2019, 9:09:56 PM
Last bumped on Oct 10, 2019, 3:55:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bumping thread for about the same reason. Went to my stash, because I simply don't carry 3k Peradus coins on my person at all times, and Cadrio, who had spawned from a Blight map reward, had dissapeared. I was quite confused and sad at losing an easy Exalted orb, would have been the 3rd of the league (with 4 days of playtime...)

Temple Map, Blight League

How many was in the party you joined to buy coins ?? And I assume you went to his HO to do the trade right ?
Yep, likely one of the people who was selling coins (or another person in the party) went in your map and bought the item.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Oct 10, 2019, 1:44:47 AM
My understanding is that when you complete Cadiro's deal, he and his ground effect disappear. That didn't happen to me. Cadiro was missing but his ground effect never dissipated. Also I had the same number of portals before and after trading for the coins. I don't think I was scammed.
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Oct 10, 2019, 3:56:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info