Why are people so mad?

You don't seem to comprehend my disgust with the action so why bother to reply was my question.

I will spell it out for you, sinse clearly you didn't take any time and effort to motivate your post.

[Removed by Support]

Inflamatory in a social environment imply's two opposing views where one viewpoint is being provoked by the other.

So tell me, which part of this community agree's with people being assaulted on public streets while performing their job exactly?

Removing the post under that CoC rubrick imply's this viewpoint needs to be protected by removing my post.

Which is, in fact, disgusting. Not only because it assumes this viewpoint exists in this community, but that it has merit.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Sarah on Jul 5, 2019, 1:05:58 AM
"
Boem wrote:

Which is, in fact, disgusting. Not only because it assumes this viewpoint exists in this community, but that it has merit.

Peace,

-Boem-

You are overreaching a bit, Boem.

I think the same post would have gotten removed if it was about anyone else who was in the hospital suffering from an attack.

Its not unfair to think a graphic topic would illicit an angry response from people calling for the attacker to get hurt or etc....

And thus fall under the inflammatory content label, regardless of what happened.

Its not implying certain viewpoints need to be protected or that they have merit, but a broad application of the rules.

Just sit down, drink some tea, and read a manga.

Stuff like this is a lot clearer when you aren't aggravated.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:

Its not unfair to think a graphic topic would illicit an angry response from people calling for the attacker to get hurt or etc....

If this is honestly what you believe, then i take everything back and stand adjusted.

Apparently you think its perfectly normal and reasonable to assume people on these boards would call for violence in retaliation to violence.

And just to clarify, i posted a discussion between two people, no graphical stuff.

Well i guess we can conclude this topic.

"why are people mad" apparently it's because common sense and faith in other peoples sensibility was lost.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

Apparently you think its perfectly normal and reasonable to assume people on these boards would call for violence in retaliation to violence.

You are making too many assumptions and getting carried away here.

Like I said, if you changed the topic to anything else, even a puppy in the hospital. It'd get removed, because its expected to illicit some angry response from people.

Let's not forgot a topic has to be intended to arouse angry or violent feelings, which is what inflammatory means.

You might not think it illicits an angry response, but common. We are both intelligent people here.

People shouldn't be feeling happy or neutral/unbiased hearing someone got hurt.

It should be anger, and anger at people who aren't angry. Topics like that is the kind of thing that would be against the code of conduct.

I mean you sound angry at me and I'm not even disagreeing with you about what happened.
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by RPGlitch on Jul 3, 2019, 7:18:45 PM
Boem, seriously. I would bet that support didn't get past the title:

Andy Ngo discusses [Removed by Support] with Bret Weinstein | DarkHorse Podcast #1

[Removed by Support]

People barely read posts other than the first and last, you think support are clicking links?

I mean sure, carry on, you might convince someone support are not employees filtering hundreds of items and replying with generic messages to all of them in the first instance.

"
People are mad because rapid flow of information and exchange of older ideas has made them more aware of diversity in their species' character.

Possibly!
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Jul 5, 2019, 1:09:27 AM
It's an inflammatory topic because it isn't cat pictures and/or turning people into marshmallows.

I'm not surprised it was removed, and I'm not surprised that there are people here who are both okay with the post's removal and furthermore supportive of political violence itself.

I'd love to discuss it further, but I'm guessing this is an appropriate limit. Instead, here's a picture of a cat surrounded by marshmallows:

"
pneuma wrote:
It's an inflammatory topic because it isn't cat pictures and/or turning people into marshmallows.

I'm not surprised it was removed, and I'm not surprised that there are people here who are both okay with the post's removal and furthermore supportive of political violence itself.

I'd love to discuss it further, but I'm guessing this is an appropriate limit. Instead, here's a picture of a cat surrounded by marshmallows:

Moderators, please note that I am nominating pneuma's post as the best post of the week. It's the best post I've read for at least a week in any case.

Thank you for the laughs, much appreciated.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
vmt80 wrote:
People are mad because rapid flow of information and exchange of older ideas has made them more aware of diversity in their species' character.

Could be! Perhaps the secret to happiness and sanity is to turn off the computer and television.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Haha, the picture of cat impoved and solved everything :D.
"
pneuma wrote:

Heil Kittler?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info