CHARACTER'S ARE GONE!

I have stopped playing the game for about 5 years, this week I decided to go back since one of my close friends is now playing.

I was pleasantly surprised when I logged into your website and saw that I still had some old characters laying around and some kickass gear as well. You can imagine my disappointment when I logged into the the actual game and some of the characters and gear was simply not there.

Can you please fix this for me? Thank you.
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 1:52:14 PM
"
GINTHAR wrote:
I have stopped playing the game for about 5 years, this week I decided to go back since one of my close friends is now playing.

I was pleasantly surprised when I logged into your website and saw that I still had some old characters laying around and some kickass gear as well. You can imagine my disappointment when I logged into the the actual game and some of the characters and gear was simply not there.

Can you please fix this for me? Thank you.

Hiya,

Would you please contact support@grindinggear.com so we may be able to look into this further for you? Please note there may be a slight delay in response time due to the high influx of emails we currently have - I am very sorry about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info