still no response for my acc issue..

Acc ID I'm actually playing with is minise17.
I couldnt access to my acc as it was suddenly locked so I emailed support team
to report this issue.
They replied me back that my acc is being locked due to an outstanding dispute made on my paypal acc I used for the Blood Guardian pack purchase on last friday and could be even banned if the chargeback goes thru !!!
Yes. I did raised a dispute case because my purchase didn't appear on my acc eventho 60$ was deducted from my bank acc straight away but showing 'payment pending' only at that time.
Luckily, this issue was resolved after I contacted Xsolla customer support so I closed dispute case right after seeing all items I purchased appeared correctly.
Anyway, I again emailed them to mention dispute case is now closed but my acc is still locked without any response from support team...
I had to wait almost 2 days to see 'payment pending' issue was cleared and now I'm wondering whether I need to wait for same period or even longer for current issue I'm having.
Well..customer support team must be super busy as new league is going on but please get back to me asap ! I beg you !

Best regards,
minise17.
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 7:42:44 PM
well they have to wait and make sure the payment went into their account before they can unlock your account again.
You should have contacted support before you did the dispute because GGG have had big problems with this before, so they don't allow this and lock / bann account right away now.
Also support have a backlog of 1800 e-mail so it will take some time before they will get back to you (several days properly).
I'm really sorry for the wait! We're doing our best to get back to everyone as quickly as possible and genuinely appreciate your patience and cooperation regarding this.

We should get back to you very soon! Feel free to PM me if you have any concerns in the meantime. :)
mine still open after 48h! i neeed to change my email to get in game cause i cant valide de verification code and i want to playso badly!!! hahaha only thing we can so is sending good energy to them i guess xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info