Frustrating bug with scourge arrow making me want to quit character

I play a cast on channel scourge arrow build and my main source of high damage is the spikes.It works just fine with the exception that most of the times scourge arrow bugs out.

There are also many bugs revolving the attack.

Here is a list of things that happen and make me unable to kill enemies and die to the most simple mobs just because I don't attack and since Im channeling I'm stationary and take all the damage.

1:Scourge arrow channels but my spell gems wont cast while it channels
(i have glacial cascade and cold snap). Normally both of the spells are being cast while I channel scourge arrow.

2:Character channels scourge arrow but it doesn't gain stages resulting only firing normal and the channel time is wasted.

3:Channels normally and reaches 5 stages but after releasing it gets canceled for no reason(no i don't cast anything else)and it doesn't attack.

4:Inconsistent number of spores spawned even with full stages making it unreliable as main damage source.

I have started maps and i can beat level tier 3-5 even if im not that good geared yet but since my main damage source is simply annoying in its reliability It makes me want to quit.

So I think I wont play again until the problems have been resolved.I only lose exp and cant progress so no point in trying my luck with that.
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 11:11:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info