Restoring guild stash tabs

Hi, I was in a guild with one other guy. I bought a guild stash tab. we then both left the guild, looking for more players to play with. However, we found that other guilds really weren't that good. Coming back to just us in a guild i have realised that the guild is gone and so are the stash tabs. Since i purchased them can i get them restored to the guild i'm in now that i created?
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 9:43:09 AM
"
bowenandarrow wrote:
Hi, I was in a guild with one other guy. I bought a guild stash tab. we then both left the guild, looking for more players to play with. However, we found that other guilds really weren't that good. Coming back to just us in a guild i have realised that the guild is gone and so are the stash tabs. Since i purchased them can i get them restored to the guild i'm in now that i created?

Hiya,

Would you please contact support@grindinggear.com so we may be able to look into this further for you? Please note there may be a slight delay in response time due to the high influx of emails we currently have - I am very sorry about this.
Thanks, will do

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info