IG Character dissapeared

Created a new account in POE websites and linked it with my steam account. My character in game disappeared along with everything else when i restart POE and it asked my to create new character.
Steam ID : Kelvinktyn
IGN : KevinJumba
Level 73 Ranger
"
Created a new account in POE websites and linked it with my steam account. My character in game disappeared along with everything else when i restart POE and it asked my to create new character.
Steam ID : Kelvinktyn
IGN : KevinJumba
Level 73 Ranger

Hiya,

Would you please contact support@grindinggear.com so we may be able to look into this further for you? Please note there may be a slight delay in response time due to the high influx of emails we currently have - I am very sorry about this.
I've already sent the emails. I just hope that my account could be restored as soon as possible. Thanks
Really, at this point, it would seem they are not rewording what Steam Linking does here ( https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/steam ) to make sure CS maintains their staff.

Anyways what that actually does is move a GGG Standalone account to be playable on Steam instead of how it currently worded now to mean, which leads many people to believe it for moving a Steam Account over to here.

How many months or even years have they been getting 20, 50, 100 unneeded requests each week to unlink steam accounts only because of the wording making people think they're moving to stand alone. Reword it and you can probably drop most CS requests.
Last edited by tempExile3k on Jun 19, 2019, 10:09:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info