PS4 Massive problems since latest patch

Hi,

since the patch yesterday on PS4 my friend and me got massive lags (lasting 2-3 minutes) massive desync and crashes.

Before all was good, but this patch crashed our games totally.D ont know why, it is still the same on our end. We have changed nothing.

We both use Leap Slam as movement skill. And it seems, when we are using it a few times in a row, be both get desyncs where we get set back over and over again into a specific position.

Sometimes we can not even move at all and the charackter just stands there for minutes performing a random attack.

Totally weired, all was "ok" before this patch, but since that we can not play at all. We had to close the game and leave it yesterday. NO chance of playing for longer than 10 minutes without issues.

Hope this can be fixed today.
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 7:04:46 PM
Same here I’ve had 4 crashes in 2 maps this morning. Latest patch is a disaster !
The lag is terrible! And the crashing is consistent. This is breaking my enjoyment of the game. They have to really fix this issue immediately.
the de-sync is ridiculous i tried delving few times this morning standing on top of the crawler died with darkness stacks of 22 and 23 delved off the path because i saw a wall dropped flair threw dynamite dropped dead 24 stacks of darkness awesome

mapping is a joke spawn the legion freeze then i am were i was 10 secs ago legion timer still loses time tho mobs on stairs near stairs dont take dmg unless i leap slam on them mobs near walls same issue.....

free game or not ,far from free because 4 stash slots is a joke, but this game is garbage you should be ashamed and so should sony for allowing you to put it on their platform. because synthesis had major issues as well
Jesus Christ. Is this the level of PoE patching ?

I effectively cannot believe the nerve or (incompetence?) in the pinned "Known Bugs" post that nothing is listed as high/critical priority for PS4.

I have exactly the same problem, 5-10 crashed per day and almost constant character freezes.

It's a joke, GGG, if you don't have a budget for proper patching how about you make the game a payed service so you can afford more testers and whatever else you need ?

How many consoles HW versions are the patches tested on, how many testers, etc?

In 2019, a game with this many and aggravating bugs is not acceptable. I already started to hate the game because the DISAPPEARINGLOL loot(irony a bit, you can't even grind right in a Gear Grinding Game) but this ? The game crashed before looting, it crashed when entering an area, when exiting an area, in the middle of an area, the caracter freezes everytime on each respawn after dying and many many many more.

On another note, it may be a good thing that it's this buggy, the game is otherwise addicting, thank God its this horrible stability wise, it makes quitting a lot easier.
Double post but a question, did anyone get a reply that at least they acknowledged the problem with the crashes?

I need 1 more reason to quit PoE, I feel like I'm wasting my life with these crashes/bugs.
Same here, we're a group of 5-6 people playing with PS4 Pro and PS4 and we all have the same problem : lots of crashes/desync. i'm talking around 10-15 blue screens per hour. Trade Market in town freeze the game half the time too.
Bump! WHERE ARE YOU GGG?!
It is getting worse ... now I get a blue screen with error CE-34878-0 like every 15 minutes.

3 times in a row I got this at the 3. stage of Izaro fight... I am done for now until this shit is fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info