Ps4 pro bug report after update DEVIFARIAES

Hi, i have this same error Ce-34878-0, before error i can't move or do anything on my console So leave my console and system show me information about error.

I can't move sometime when use teleport or waypoint, i have to do some action like use totem becose if i do not do this i can use only teleport and come back.

Cable connection gateway 192.168.0.1 im form Poland.
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 11:45:20 AM
Se putain de jeux est injouable sur ps4 à part crach ou lag on peut rien faire sa casse vraiment les bonbons à force cette merde 5 dongeon level 75 5 crach fuck sa devient ridicul autan l enlever de la plate-forme
Jesus Christ. Is this the level of PoE patching ?

I effectively cannot believe the nerve or (incompetence?) in the pinned "Known Bugs" post that nothing is listed as high/critical priority for PS4.

I have exactly the same problem, 5-10 crashed per day and almost constant character freezes.

It's a joke, GGG, if you don't have a budget for proper patching how about you make the game a payed service so you can afford more testers and whatever else you need ?

How many consoles HW versions are the patches tested on, how many testers, etc?

In 2019, a game with this many and aggravating bugs is not acceptable. I already started to hate the game because the DISAPPEARINGLOL loot(irony a bit, you can't even grind right in a Gear Grinding Game) but this ? The game crashed before looting, it crashed when entering an area, when exiting an area, in the middle of an area, the caracter freezes everytime on each respawn after dying and many many many more.

On another note, it may be a good thing that it's this buggy, the game is otherwise addicting, thank God its this horrible stability wise, it makes quitting a lot easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info