missclick in shop

when i was browsing the shop i accidentally misclicked and bought manticore shield i dident mean to buy a shield 210p i i could get my point back would be awesome i reapet it was an "accidental missclick" please dont troll me and tell me that i wount be getting my 210 accidentaly bouth.. i wount survive this
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 7:47:25 AM
my mouse sometimes has doubleclicks i dont know why i guess its in the mouse mod and sometimes when i click once it double or trible clicks so... yeah can i get my 2.10 back please i dont want what i dident want
how much chaos did you loose?
Message support they will refund
Hi there!

Please email us at support@grindinggear.com and provide us with your account name in the email. We can investigate further for you. :)
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
"
when i was browsing the shop i accidentally misclicked and bought manticore shield i dident mean to buy a shield 210p i i could get my point back would be awesome i reapet it was an "accidental missclick" please dont troll me and tell me that i wount be getting my 210 accidentaly bouth.. i wount survive this

I had this happen earlier two leagues ago the response from support multiple times was a firm no. They just took my points without my consent with no confirmation dialog. Very disappointing and I've stopped purchasing supporter packs as a result. Best of luck to you though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info