Xbox constantly crashing map/town/hideout

Types of crashes I have experience today since update:

Town
In town when I load up I get lighting glitches (flashes) and freezes on the spot as I walk to the way point. Using LT does nothing. Sometimes I can pause the game other times it straight crashes the whole game. Also opening stash in town has crashed now and then.

Hideout
I crash every now and then loading my hideout (I have changed to 3 different hideouts without any decorations and still crash). Opening stash sometimes freezes or straight crashes (LT does nothing when I freeze). When I load up some objects don't load straight away and any interaction with them causes a crash.

Maps
Maps are the worst... i end up using 5-6 portals every map due to crashing. I have crashed with almost everything you can interact with (niko, legion, Jun, strongbox and so on) even picking up items slowly makes me crash. I have crashed using abilities even when no mobs are around. I also freeze on the spot and LT does nothing I can pause the game but can't log out or do anything but hard reset the game. Any herald a mob casts crashes my game. Using flask seems to make me crash now and then

Sadly the game has become almost unplayable for me since the patch. The only thing I can really do is sit still and flip shit on trade board all day..
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 10:51:50 AM
On a One X here. I'm also experiencing the same. Game is unplayable for me.
I can't access maps at all. Game freezes in my hideout 100% of the time. I have a barebones hideout with just the crafting station, map machine, and the npcs.
I've tried restarting the console, fresh install, and using a new character. I can tolerate the occasional double leap slam, the life visual bugs, and hell, even the occasional ctd. However, I can't play the game at all right now.
I'm having a lot of inventory related loading issues that I think may be contributing. My inventory doesn't load in, interacting with my stash freezes, map machine freezes, and talking to an npc is usually an instant freeze, especially if I try to buy or sell anything.
Loved the league up until a few days ago. I've got a high level berserker that I'm itching to keep playing but can't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info