Can't log in on actual Legion Char / other Chars work fine

Hi,

I already played a bit this morning and had no issues but when I try to log in on my Legion Char (Hyryana) the game starts loading the chapter 10 Oriath area and then suddenly freezes. After some seconds the screen turns black (and i can't even switch to PS4 dashboard while it freezes) and some more seconds later the PS4 switches to the blue screen.

This is reproducable, I tried it 4 more times and no success...

My standard chars are fine and creating a new Legion char works too. Only the one I want to play seems to have been sent to Bugland

Happened between 7 and 8 pm CET, gateway is London, but it doesn't work with Frankfurt either

I'm using a PS4 Pro + SSD + WiFi connection
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 2:33:24 PM
Ok, changing the hideout while on char in standard league solved the problem for the moment. Hope it doesn't come back soon...
Crashes again and this time the hideout workaround does not work anymore. Really disappointing so I give up now.

I accepted the daily bluescreen because even with that problem the game was still a lot of fun. I was sure that after some time most errors would be solved. But if there is no improvement almost three month after release on PS4 and the situation becomes even worse and you get no update about how much time it might take to fix those new issues or if a roll back to the previous patch might be an option then I will play something else.

Sad thing that I bought a lot of ingame stuff that is useless for me now because I trusted GGG and thought those massive fps drops, lags and game crashes would disappear after some time. But ok, lesson learned, this will not happen to me again...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info