[Xbox] Too many crashes afther lastest patch

I have been playing on console for the last week and didnt have any problems with it, besides some occasional crashes during the labirinth trial. But since the recent patch It became unplayable, interacting with mobs,abyss, breach, Jun or alva missions, anything that elevates the mob density, make the game crash and return to the dashboard. I havent been experiencing lag issues, so It might be related to the update.

Hope It gets fixed soon.

EDIT:I think it may be related to cast when damage taken/ offering skills. I'm playing a minion build and i removed these from my build and havent been crashing for the last few maps.

EDIT 2: Well, it was better for some time, but since yesterday i cant play anymore. 3/4 crashes per map radomly
Last edited by Jucamatheus on Jun 20, 2019, 4:09:01 AM
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 5:29:51 AM
I havent problem with this path.. only one little problem that i open stash in city (act 8) I couldn't move and I had to relog. I noticed that it made a lot of players around me, so I'm probably not the only one
@Jucamatheus
I have same issue as you have. Only resolution for now is to press LT and then you can move. Just press LT but don't hold.
Crashes in Lab have gotten worse on my end - I've tried to Ascend on Eternal Lab twice now and have crashed both times on entering a new area mid-way through (once after Second Izaro and once trying to get the golden key). This is an even bigger problem for me because I have built a lab runner, but cannot reliably farm lab because of these crashes.
I was getting home screened before patch. Now it's worse at least I could do like 2 maps before now 1/4 way through a map boom homescreen please fix the game I beg you!!!!!

Tried uber lab 4 times crashed all 4 cant do it at all.
Freezes when loading mine encampment or menagrie. I can go to my hideout but it won't load textures and freezes. Casting, selecting something unloaded, heck even opening the menu freezes the game. Selecting anything loaded locks you into place and you have to use a movement skill to get unstuck. Lock in place has no remedy in town as you cant use a movement skill.

Ive been playong since Sept 2017 on Xbox, this may be the first time the issues have actually made the game unplayable (despite players using that term with any minor technical issue). I understand there are a lot of movibg parts and you guys really do your best to fix things as soon as possible. I hope not too many players are "biting the hand that feeds" them.

The issues aside, Legion and the updates to gameplay are truely amazing,feels like a new game!
I think it is unclear if everyone is talking about the same thing. There are TWO(2) problems since the patch. One is the character freezing in various situations, which on Xbox can be worked around apparently by pressing LT. A totally DIFFERENT problem and much more serious is that the game crashes. By crash I mean not just a freeze but suddenly the game shuts down and kicks you totally out of the game so you have to log in again. This kind of bug is totally unacceptable and really has stopped game play for many.
Agreed with Alamander5. Game randomly kicks you to home screen. I'm not quite sure if it's an issue with certain skills being used or what, but it is with the character not the map or area you're in because it happens in different areas. Mob density or perhaps a graphic detail that causes the crash. Either way, need to patch quickly to have the game playable again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info