Ability queue toggle...please? Pretty please? Super sugar plum pretty please?

Good meowning :)

I'm liking the Legion expansion thus far and am having a decent time with it, except for one thing. The ability queue. I can't turn it off and it's causing problems galore. Getting loot on the run is becoming a nightmare due to inadvertant queueing of abilities and just an errant spasm causes me to leave myself vulnerable when I'm trying to move or escape. Certain playstyles, as well as players themselves, really need this to be able to be turned off. Failing to do what I intended to do is not fun and is super frustrating.

So is there any chance we can get a toggle for this feature ASAP? Unlike on a keyboard/mouse combo it isn't exactly easy to cancel an attack with ESC as that doesn't exist on consoles. This is seriously draining the enjoyment out of combat and getting loot during combat.
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2019, 6:12:58 PM
I agree. The new “max distance” feature made Leap Slam a viable travel skill, except I almost always do an additional jump at the end. You have to do a very quick button tap to avoid it which just feels unnatural.
"
I agree. The new “max distance” feature made Leap Slam a viable travel skill, except I almost always do an additional jump at the end. You have to do a very quick button tap to avoid it which just feels unnatural.
Hi. This is a known bug with travel skills and it will be fixed soon.
I'm reiterating my desire to be able to turn this feature off. High IAS builds are severely impacted by this feature and I'm constantly firing off extra shots when I don't want to. I'll even tap what I thought was just one press, but it was a long enough press to enter the ability queue window.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let us disable this ASAP. High attack speed combat sucks tremendously because of it. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info